Chapter 17 Part 1

MICHELLE’S POV

*Christmas Eve*

“Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday to you. Happy birthday, happy birthday, happy birthday to you!” We all sang to Louis at exactly 12AM.

“You guys shut up! I’m trying to sleep.” He whined pulling the covers over his face. I walked over to his bed and sat down beside him.

“Please Lou. We were thinking of going to the bar. Liam and I aren’t drinking or anything. So we will make sure you don’t do anything to stupid.” I said stroking his hair.

“Please Louis. I want to go to the pub.” Niall whined from behind me.

“What’s the point of going to the bar at midnight?” He asked with the covers showing his face now.

“For god’s sake Louis. Your going to the bar and that’s final. Put these on and meet us downstairs in 10 minutes. Otherwise you’re going to the pub in your pajama’s.” I yelled pulling him up in a sitting position and throwing him the clothes.

We all walked out of the room and left Louis there to get ready.

---

“What pub are we going to?” Louis asked. Having a little bit more energy in his system. Not that I secretly gave him an energy drink or anything. Pfft why would I do that? I mean it’s not like it’s midnight and he’s tired. I’m going to shut up now.

“Boobear chill out. It’s a surprise.” Harry whined from the back seat.

“Are we their yet?” Ok note to self don’t give Louis any more energy drinks for the rest of his life.

“Lou you better shut your mouth or I will do it for you.” Liam said. Wow. Go Liam!

---

LOUIS’ POV

“Okay we’re here.” Harry said putting the car in park and turning the vehicle off. We all got out of the car and made our way into the pub.

“Guys this pub is empty. What the hell are we doing here?” I asked really confused. I thought we were here to celebrate my birthday? Why would we go to an empty pub to do so?

“Just keep walking Lou.” Michelle said pushing me forward. In the middle of the dance floor is a box. Wait that’s a lie, I don’t even know if you could call this a box. This box type thing is almost 6 feet high and close to 3 feet wide.

“What the hell?” I asked walking closer. I saw a little tag on the outside.

‘Hey Louis. I know I couldn’t be here for your birthday but I thought that this might make it up to you. Love you lots and have a great birthday. Xx Eleanor’

I smiled just thinking of her. I wish she were here to celebrate this with me. But I know that she as a life too and that I shouldn’t be so selfish.

“Well go on open it.” Michelle said. I looked over my shoulder and saw that everyone had a smile on there face and they were all waiting for me to open it. Ah what the hell it’s my birthday.

I pulled at the ribbon around it and the box just fell to the ground leaving another box inside it. I rolled my eyes and pulled the ribbon on it. Nothing happened. What? Isn’t this just suppose to open like the other one? I looked around and found another tag.

‘Sorry. I might have forgot to mention that there is a door you have to open. Oops. :) Love you once again. Xx Eleanor’

I felt around the box trying to find ‘the door’. I pulled it out and the box came flying down.