Chapter 15

ZAYN’S POV

It was around 3 hours later that Allyse and I were just finishing out shopping.

“You should try this on.” I said handing Allyse a pair of yellow jeans.

She looked at them and laughed.

“I-I’m sorry I’ll go put them back, I didn’t they were that bad.” I kinda mumbled to myself.

“No it’s ok. I want to try them on. It’s just that Michelle has those to and every time she would wear them I would call her ‘banana pants’.”

I ‘oohed’ and passed her the jeans.

“Thanks.” She mumbled.

“Your welcome, and don’t worry I wont call you banana pants.” I winked.

She laughed and walked into the change room.

“Are you ready?” I asked.

“Yeah I’m coming.” She replied.

She walked out wearing the yellow pants and a black shoulder top.

“What do you think?” She asked.

“I think you should get it.”

“Mhm that’s right I should. I look damn sexy.” She said snapping her fingers in a ‘Z’ formation.

I chuckled. “Just go get changed.” I said pushing her back into the change room.

A few minutes later she walked out with the pants and shirt in her hands. We made our way to the till, and I saw her eyeing a pair of red jeans.

“You want them?” I whispered in her ear.

“No I’m good I don’t have enough money anyway.” She replied with a hint of sadness in her voice.

“You have enough to buy this whole mall if you wanted to.” I said. Does she really think she’ll be paying for this stuff?

“What are you talking about? I have enough to buy these pants and shirt and that’s kinda pushing it too.”

“Babe your with Zayn Malik you don’t need your wallet.”

“Well I don’t care if I’m with Zayn Malik. I am going to pay for my own things.” She said putting her hands on her hips.

“Whatever you say babe.” I replied putting my arm around her waist.

“Hey look at that shirt.” I said pointing to a rack of shirts.

“They’re so cool.” She said making her way over to the shirts.

“Here, let me hold it.” I said taking the pants and shirts from her arms.

“Thanks.” She mumbled.

I walked away and grabbed pants like the yellow jeans but different colours. I finished picking out all the pants and walked over to the till.

“Hey there did you find every thin- Your Zayn Malik!?” She squealed. I sighed.

“Yes I am but can I just by these?”

“Oh yeah sorry of course.” She grabbed the clothes off the counter and started scanning them threw.

“Your total comes to £325 please.” I nod and give her my card.

She gave me my card back and handed me the bag. I grabbed the bag and thanked her. I made my way over to Allyse.

“Find anything you like?” I asked.

“No not really. I’m just going to go pay for the jeans and shirt I’ll be right back.”

“It’s ok I got it.” I said grabbing her hand.

“Seriously I’ve got it. It’s mine not yours.”

“Okay well have fun with that.” I said holding the bag up and smirking.

“Zayn Malik! You return that right now!” she screamed.

“Oh My God it’s ZAYN MALIK!!” I girl screamed.

“Shit.” I said grabbing Allyse’s hand and running towards the back where the change rooms are.

“Quick get in! I’ll find another one.” I said pushing her into a change room stall.

“No please don’t go. What if they find me and hate me or something.”

“Bu- Okay.” I sighed. I got in the change room with her.

We were in the change room for around 10 minutes before the screams died down and weren’t audible anymore.

“Ok let’s go before we get in trouble by management.” We walked out of the change room and found everyone else waiting outside on the bench.

“Where were you guys? We were looking for you everywhere. Do you know how worried we were?” *Cough, Cough* “Fine. Do you know how worried I was?!”

“Liam chill out where fine. Can we go back now? Fans almost mobbed us. I don’t want it to happen again.”

---

We got back to the flat. Allyse walked up to her room, Niall went to the kitchen. Shocker! Liam, Harry, Louis and I made our way over to the couch to play some FIFA. I forgot I still had Allyse bag of clothes. I put my player on pause and made my way to hers and Michelle’s room.

Knock, Knock.

“Come in.” I heard to voices say.

I walked in slowly.

“Don’t be scared we don’t bite… hard.” Michelle said smirking.

“Umm you forgot your clothes.” I said handing allyse the bag.

“Why is it so heavy? There was only the yellow pants and the shi-”

“Zayn what did you get Allyse?” Michelle interrupted.  

“Nothing.” I said quickly walking out of the room.

I walk down the stairs and jump onto the couch.

“Zayn Malik! You are in so much trouble once I have the energy to get off this bed!” I heard Allyse scream. I just laughed.

MICHELLE’S POV

“So now that your done yelling, what did he get you?” I asked curiously.

“Well.. Basically a pair of jeans in every single shade there possibly could be.” She said picking out all the clothing from the bag.

“He likes you.” I said abruptly.

“Yeah right. He probably just see’s me as a friend.” She mumbled.

“Just wait he’ll say something soon. He’s just nervous.” I said rubbing her back.

“I just wish he would say something soon.” She whispered laying down putting her hear in my lap.

“Come on it’s been a long day. Go to sleep.” I pulled the covers over her and kissed her on the forehead.

“Goodnight. Sweet dream. Oh who am I kidding of course they’ll be sweet, there about Zayn for gods sake.”

She laughed too. “You know me to well. Night.”

I laughed and shut the door. I turned around and was going to walk down stairs but instead someone was in my way.

“Does she really like me?” he whispered.