2

*JUNGKOOK's POV*

I got home safely. Immediately I parked my car and got ready to get off. But I saw something under my car seat. 2 things are strange to me. A black leather wallet, and a white keychain.

"Whose does this stuff belong to?"

I opened the wallet and took out an ID card.

ID Number: 19921204

Name: Kim Seokjin

"Kim Seokjin? Looks like this belongs to the guy from earlier. Then, this keychain must be Jane's, I thought she has a white pillow like this in her room. And she collects keychains in her bag. It's hers"

I brought both items into the house. I keep it in my room and I quickly take a shower, then do my assignment and study for tomorrow's final exam.

After finishing studying, I re-opened the wallet to find a contact that could be contacted. I will inform you that I will return the wallet tomorrow. Since it's impossible tonight. I'm quite tired from studying and have to get up early tomorrow.

"Finally found the phone number"

I press the numbers into my phone screen and save the contact name 'KIM SEOKJIN'

"Looks like I've heard this name before, sounds familiar to me. Hmm, but who cares"

I immediately contacted him.

"Hello?" heard his voice from a distance.

"Hello, is this Kim Seokjin?"

"Who is this?"

"Sorry to bother you at night, my name is Jeon Jungkook. I'm the one who helped and give you a ride"

I tried to explain.

"Oh hi Jeon Jungkook. But how do you know my name and phone number? As I remember, I didn't give any information earlier"

"Looks like you dropped your wallet in my car. That's why I was able to find your identity"

"Ah really? I didn't realize that my wallet was missing. Thank you Jeon Jungkook. I'll take it. Where is your house?"

"Just call me Jungkook. When are you going to pick it up?"

"Okay, Jungkook. You can call me Jin. Tonight I'll take it, and maybe as a thank you, I'll take you out for coffee, do you mind?"

"To be honest, tonight I'm really tired. And tomorrow I have to get up early for college. Do you really need this wallet right now? Actually, I intended to return this tomorrow. But if you..."

I tried to explain, but he immediately cut me off.

"No no, I don't really need it right now. You can return it when you have time. I don't want to bother you anymore."

"Thanks for understanding, maybe we can meet tomorrow at a coffee shop. Do you have time?"

Finally, he understood my situation.

"Tomorrow? Looks like my schedule is free. However, may I decide where we will meet?"

"Okay, no problem. Tomorrow you can text me the place. Now it looks like I'm going to sleep. Goodnight, Jin."

"Okay, thanks again Jungkook. Goodnight."

I turned off the phone and got ready for bed.

***

*JIN's POV*

I didn't expect my friends to prank me by leaving me while I was peeing in the supermarket toilet!! Maybe they got revenge. I remember when we were on vacation in New Zealand, I suggested my YTS friends prank Jung Hoseok or we called him Hobi. We left him alone in the supermarket when he was exchanging the goods. Hahaha, I'll always laugh when I remember it. I couldn't be mad at them because I thought what I was doing back then was too much.

While I'm waiting for their car to return in front of the supermarket entrance, some girls saw me and hysterically shouting my name while taking my pictures with their phones. The more they shouted the more other people in the supermarket were curious, and they came out to see me. Surprisingly a lot of people know me, even though I've tried to dress very secretly so they don't recognize me. I used a hat and mask to cover my face.

More and more they were shouting "Kim Seokjin!!" and I immediately ran everywhere following the movement of my feet. They chased me like they were chasing a thief. Yeah, I think I stole their hearts?

I started to feel overwhelmed running and my chest felt tight. Right at the traffic light, I crashed myself into a black car and saw a man inside. Immediately I knocked on the car window, giving a signal that I needed his help.

He helped me and let me in. A man, who seems to be younger than me, wears a long-sleeved shirt, and his black hair is covered by a bucket hat, his face looks shocked but cute.

I want to try to explain the reason why I'm being chased by a lot of people is that they know I'm an idol, but there's no way I can tell him.

But thankfully, it seems he trusted me easily. I was already afraid of being thrown out of his car, and being accused of being a thief or a murderer.

On the way, I realized that he was listening to a YTS song. Or you could say my song. Pied piper. Is he a fan of ours? But why doesn't he recognize me? Oh maybe because I'm wearing a mask. However, other fans easily recognized my face even though I tried to cover it up.

I tried to test it by asking about the song. And it turns out..

"Uhmm yes. But no. But yes my girlfriend sent me this song so I just play it on" he said.

Turns out, his girlfriend is a fan of ours. Not him. Hmm okay. And he already has a girlfriend.

I want to try to get to know him. Because I think he's a nice guy, and interesting, and maybe we can be friends. However, I'm embarrassed to ask.

Finally, I met my friends again. I thanked him again and say goodbye to the man who helped me. I smiled while waving at him. He also smiled showing his bunny teeth, it's kinda cute. In contrast to the appearance of his large body, which looks very manly.

I came home and soon my phone rang. An unknown number contacted me. Turns out, he's the guy with the bunny smile.

I did not become acquainted with him but now we are reunited.

What a destiny.