He remained silent for a moment then said, "You are living with us and Ami called you her daughter. Therefore you should at least inform us who are you with."

A good excuse!

I smiled.

"Yes, I have told auntie."

"....so what did she say?"

"Nothing."

"Nothing?" He sounded surprised.

"Yes." And he went silent again, probably thinking of another good excuse. But I beat him to it this time.

"Did Zulqarnain talk to you?"

"About the anniversary?"

"Yes."

"He did. Finally, he realized that I should be a part of it. Or perhaps his urgent work made him realize."

I told that idiot not to ignore him!

I shook my head helplessly.

"So... what was your answer?"

"We will talk after you reach home." With that, he hung up.

So many questions???
What's wrong with him???

~*~

Ahmar's POV:

"Faiq just say that she won't be involving anymore." Tahir said waving his hand to Sara, while I was trying desperately to call my brother.

"Let Ahmar talk to his brother first." Said Faiq turning to me.

Anger would be a small word to describe my level of annoyance right now. Finally, the brother of mine gave me the charge of the event, I was relaxed and quite happy but it was short-lived when I got to know that the venue he chose was from the reference of Sara and she is helping him out with it.
Sara was trying to boss us around all day when we went to see the venue. She said that the brother of mine wanted me to assist her in the plan she has decided. While he never spoke such a thing to me. Therefore, I kept trying to call him but luck wasn't on our side today.

"His phone is switched off." I scowled looking at my phone.

"Nice timing for switching off the phone." Tahir sighed. He was energetic to the point of annoyance a moment ago but until Sara was in sight.

"Welcome back." Zaid shot a comment who was silent for a long time.

"Welcome back to you too." Tahir smirked.

We all know Zaid dislike Sara more than everyone I guess. However, he never gave a proper reason for his dislike. He just went quiet whenever she is around as if someone turned off the switch of speaking.

"So what are you going to do now?" Faiq asked me.

"Don't know. Hopefully, he turned on his phone and call me back.

"I wasn't expecting to meet Sara here." Said Tahir.

"Neither did I." I added.

"Now I see the reason for Miss Hira's absences from the scene."

"Are you pointing towards Sara?" Asked Faiq.

"Who else?"Zaid said instead of Tahir.

"I don't see the reason for cutting off Ahmar if she had those intentions." Said Faiq.

"Her main target is Zulqarnain bhai. If he is in her hands, there is no need to put extra effort into involving Ahmar. Because he will eventually come around if his brother made any decision." Tahir said the strangest thing.