Part 3: Damaged

Patch was going to his home. It was nighttime so luckily the sun would not bother him with his damaged disguise. His face was visible, so he stayed in the shadows. He passed other pokemon...living pokemon. He couldn't trust them or hurt them. When he got to his burrow under the hill, he closed his wooden door. It was a small home, but it had everything he needed. He kept on thinking about that pikachu, she had saved his life. He honestly had no idea what to do now. He had spent all his life trying to wipe out all pikachu, now it just didn't seem right.

He was also mad at that umbreon who was probably just hunting and was really going for that pikachu. Both the pikachu and the umbreon destroyed his disguise, and whoever destroyed it was going to pay. Patch didn't know why but for some reason he just felt sad, his life felt so empty now, and everything was turned on its head. He wished he wasn't like the way he was. He wished he wasn't hideous like Arceus made him to be. It wasn't fair...the pikachu got everything and the mimikyu had nothing. No! It didn't matter if that pikachu saved him, he was still going to take them down.

Patch went to a small cupboard and pulled out a wooden chest. He lit a candle so he could see better. He opened the chest and inside was a needle and some fabric. Just then he put it down the needle, and quickly drifted over to the mirror in the corner of his house. For the first time, he looked at himself then almost screamed. He was hideous, they were right.

Patch tried to forget his face as he worked on making a new disguise. He took all of his valuables out of the head of his old disguise, and placed them in a cupboard. Then he began sewing, which took hours. He made the part that covered his body, then took his scissors and cut two holes for his eyes. Finally, he was going to work on the face. He got out some broken crayons and some pale yellow fabric. He haphazardly drew a face on the disguise, which didn't look at all like a pikachu. Oh well... he thought, he just needed to hide his face anyway.

When he was done with his disguise, he put it on then looked in the mirror. It was good enough. He was tired and confused. He had no family or friends, and no purpose but to defeat the pikachu, which he wasn't sure about anymore. Patch drifted to the corner of the room and blew out the candle. He laid down on the cold, hard floor. He did not have a bed. Patch tried to force himself to go to sleep.