Part 2: The Fight

Buttercup the pikachu was going to her friend's house across the woods, she lived with her brother and sister in a small little burrow that had nice furniture inside. "Have a good time!" her raichu brother Nolan yelled from the door.

"I will!" she said, and scurried on all fours to the woods. It was sunset, and the flowers in the field looked so beautiful at this time of day.

She then made her way to the woods, it was a bit dark inside, but she didn't mind much. She heard a rustle in the tree branches. "Pika?" she said. She then saw what looked like a pikachu, but it wasn't exactly right. One of its eyes was larger than the other, and since it was standing under a tree in the dark woods, it looked kind of scary.

"Hello...pikachu," he said, coming towards her.

"Um hi?" said Buttercup quickly scooting back.

"Where are you going?" he asked deviously.

"I'm just going to a friend's house, it was lovely to meet you. Goodbye!" she said quickly. She tried to get away, but then this pokemon grabbed her arm with a scary black hand. This was not a pikachu.

"You aren't going anywhere," he said.

"Let go of me right now!" she yelled at him.

"Any last words?"

"Are you out of your mind?!" She used Iron Tail on him, which did super effective damage. He let her go as he fell to the ground. Then he got up and used Shadow Claw on her.

"Ow!" she said, then she used Thunder Bolt on him. His disguise was damaged, and the head was tilted over. Buttercup noticed that his eyes were actually in the body of the disguise and he was actually pretty small. "What are you?!" she asked, "You're no pikachu! Who do you think you're fooling?!" He didn't respond.

Just then an umbreon came out of the bushes, and it was clear that he was hungry. Buttercup started running, but the umbreon went for the strange pokemon anyway. The other pokemon used Play Rough on him. Buttercup was thinking, was this pokemon a ghost and fairy type? She had no idea what it was. The umbreon used Foul Play on the mimikyu, and she heard it happen. Buttercup knew that the strange pokemon had tried to hurt her, but she couldn't let a pokemon die, not if she could help it. She ran back and used Thunder Wave on the umbreon and paralyzed it. Then she used her last move Brick Break and made the umbreon faint. The strange pokemon just stared at her, his disguise was even more busted now, and there was even blood on it.

"I didn't have to help you, you know?" she said, then finally went on her way to her friend eevee's house.