Special 2

Shifting Together

Off & Gun are now already dating for 7months already and this time for them together was not really easy. Because they needed to stay apart for days.

Since Gun didn't wanted to leave his home. And Off reallly respected his desicions never argued over it.

Until one day when it's been already 3weeks since they met. Off had Enough he has been missing his baby like crazy. He voice called Gun.

"Hello Papiiii, how are you doing?" Off's little bub cooed.

"I want to live with you now it's enough already I can't take it anymore Gun! Find a solution."

"But papi you know I cant-"

" I know and I'm not telling you to do that but there must be some other way bub."

"There is, and it sounds dangerous Papii." Gun said in frightful tone.

"What is it? I am ready to do it! Anything to be with you."

"Come live with me here, with everyone."

"What?"

And here Off was packing his all stuff. He wasn't sure how and what's going to happen. The only thing he knew is that he is going to live with Gun.

He was still going to keep his this place as it was close to work place and they can stay here whenever there would be any work.

He nervously drove till Gun's house now. He knew Gun lived in joint family with his Grandmother, Cousins, uncle and aunts and surely his sister.

And for Off's surprise Gun didn't really told about their relationship to anyone yet. He just told everyone that friend is coming to live with him for sometime.

"PAPIII" Gun came running towards Off.

"Let me carry some of your stuff let's get inside"

They went inside Gun's house. Off was surely so nervous. He greeted everyone whoever he saw in front, and didn't realised he was in front of Gun's room already.

He saw Gun's room before in pictures and video calls but it was first time of him seeing it live.

They went inside and here it was his room. Warms tones colors filled with some of huge toy figures. It looked pretty comfortable and warmly.

He kept his luggage on side. Gun also kept the luggage.

"Papiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii" Gun screamed and hugged him tightly.

"Papi I missed you so much." Gun said while sniffling into Off's Neck.

"I missed you too bub, so much that I couldn't stay away with you anymore" Off said while Hugging him back. They stayed like this for long time without letting each other go.

"Aheem" There was a voice from the side of Door. They let each other go suddenly and looked towards that voice.

It was Gun's sister. They looked towards her with worried look.

"I already knew you both are dating since the day I met you too, you both are so cute!" With that she ran away from there.

Its surely going to take some time to settle here. Off thought while looking towards the door. Where there was no one now.

It just happened[OffGun Au]✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara