[19]

Warning- This chapter may contain some R-rated content

Warning- This chapter may contain some R-rated content. So if you are not comfortable with that please look out for a warning in between.

Off's POV

I just ran back to my condo. I didn't even cared about anything else. And finally opened the door of my condo.

There he was Gun sitting in front of me in picth black darkness. But I can still see him because light outside. He was staring at me intensely.

"Gun wait I can explain."

"Explain what Papii?"

"G-Gun"

He is looking so scary right now, I was feeling so guilty at the same time I didn't knew how to explain this situation.

"Papii have you realised that we stopped video calling me every day and night, we started talking only once a day that also for few Minutes, I was really missing you alot, so I thought to give you a surprise. And instead of coming here you left me waiting and was on Party with others having fun? I came here just for you Papii. But I guess it was not use."

"Gun Listen to me first I didn't meant to do like this really. I know we haven't been talking much lately that's solely because of my work and today I know it's my fault I should have seen my phone."

He just stood there looking at me for sometime. I want him to speak something atleast.

"I should have understood you Papii, it's my fault sorry. Let's go to sleep, it's already late at night now..let's talk about it later "

With that he went in the room. Is he still angry. According to his expression and tone he is.

I softly opened the door and saw him sitting in front of the mirror doing his skin care routine. His face was no expression with little bit of sadness.

I walked closer to him. I don't like seeing him. Especially sad because of me.

I wrapped my arms around his waist and backed hugged him, and placed my chin on crook of his neck. He saw me in mirror

"I am sorry Bub" I whispered, my lips touching his ears.

Gun stayed silent for while we stared into each other eyes through mirror.

"But I really missed you Papii."

"I know you did Gun, I missed you too alot. There was not a second I didn't thought about you, and I know what I did today was wrong, I am really sorry Gun."

Warning - Start

I slowly rubbed my head on Gun's shoulder. Sniffing through the scent of sweet strawberries. He smell like strawberry.

I could hear Gun taking deep breaths. He brought his hand to back on my hairs and hold onto them.

"P-Papii" he said while taking deep breaths. Oh what a Turn on.

I started planting kisses on his neck. I want to devore him so badly. Even his sweet little moans are making me go crazy.

I softly start sucking on his neck. And his little moans now we're turning more, which made me suck onto him neck so hardly.

"Ow Papii what are you doing."

"Don't you know what are we doing Gun?" I looked at him while smirking.

Suddenly he pushed on the bed and got on top of me.

We looked in each other eyes for while and all I could see was Love in our eyes.

We started kissing each other softly. I caressed his cheeks while he held my hairs. And then suddenly Gun broke the kiss.

"I know Papii what are we doing." He said huskly in deep voice while smiling.Oh Gun please don't make me go crazy like this.

He started kissing my neck slowly. He started kissing down to my chest. Going more down and down.

"Gun, are you sure about it?"

He didn't responded me instead came up and started sucking on my neck and made a hickey he liked it one time.

"I am sure about this Papii, I am sure I love you alot and I am sure you love me alot too."

"I love you alot Gun."

With that we did shared our lots of love with each other. I can say it was over the top feeling for me, To be this close to the person I loved.

Unedited-

[Not a complete smut because no I'm not good at writing it ToT. Hope you guys liked it❤️]