[15]

Gun's POV

Gun's POV

I ran to the room after whatever I did there. Surely I become so confident. But now I am not.

As from my actions anyone can easily find out I like him, Yes I like P'Off.

I started liking him since long, but didn't realised my feelings until I got to know about him liking me.

"Gun open up the door we need to talk. Please!"

I'm so nervous right now, I don't know what to talk about, I never thought about it.

"Gun have you slept already? I know you didn't, please open the door."

I stood up quietly and opened the door. There I saw him standing with restless expression. As if we wants to say lots of things but he cannot.

"Let's sit and talk."

I nodded and followed after him. We sat on bed. Both of us feet apart.

"So, you know I like you right?"

I nodded

"And you also know I kissed you that night?"

I nodded again

"Gun, I am sorry about Kissing you without even asking you. I didn't meant it like that, I felt very bad.i know you felt disgusted."

"P'Off it's okay. It was wrong. But I never felt disgusted."

He looked at me. I saw some hope begining to rise in his eyes. I hope he can read my eyes as I can do. I see all the love he have for me.

"Gun, I don't know about your feelings but, I have been trying to figure it out"

I was going to say something but he stopped me.

"Gun, Listen to me first. I have been bottling up these feelings since long, I am really serious about my feelings towards you. Even though if you think it's infactuation towards you no it's not. I have been feeling alot more.

When you smile towards me, I feel like I want to see that smile for rest of my life. When you hold my hand I feel like to never let that hand go out of my hand. When you hug me I feel like I want to hold you in forever.

Surely it started with a short crush, but staying with you, goofing around with you. Your child like acts, you Kissing me randomly on neck, you ruffeling my hair when I do dumb things, you hugging me to sleep these all give me butterflies.

How can my feelings not get deep Gun, I- I am just"

Tears role down P'Off face, oh how much I want to wipe them. But I was not able to move.

"I am just afraid Gun, to loose you. To you not feeling same about me. I am afraid now to you going far away from me leaving me.

I want to cook for you, I want pinch your cheeks, I want to see you more in my clothes, I want to hug you all night to sleep.

I want to adore you Gun, I want to take care of you until I can."

Moonlight was falling on us from the window. The person in front of me, whom I liked just confessed all his feelings to me.

I went near to him and wiped his tears.

"Look into my eyes Papii, please. I know your feelings. I can feel them everytime I am with you. Papii I also want to stay with you, see you smile, hug you, smell your neck.

I want you to  you pinch my cheeks, hug me to sleep, steal your clothes and wear them.

I like you too Papii, I like you so much, that I want to stay with you for rest of my life."

We both said our feelings. No more explanation was needed. We now feel more connected to each other. That's how it feels.

Our faces were closer to each other. Our forheads touched each other. Staring into each other eyes, with lots of emotions no words needed.

Our faces kept coming closer and finally our lips touched each others. The kiss had pure love. The feelings that was trapped from long finally was released.

The sweetness of each other's lips was surely there. It felt like never let this feeling go.

My heart was going crazy. Eventually we let each other go, to take breath.
He kissed my forehead.

He looked so beautiful to me. I have fallen more for him now.

"Will you be my boyfriend Gun?"

The butterflies flew in my stomach. I nodded with overwhelmed expression or you can say my biggest smile.

We lied down on bed and he hugged me.

"I love you so much Gun"

Unedited-