11.

You got to be kidding woken up by a rooster than we hear a squeak.
-Maur it sounded like some killed it. I think so too. I never heard of a rooster at a glamping site nor a camp site.  Neither have I. Maur gets up and gets dressed to go outside to lower the ice chest down. We brought too much food to fit in the refrigerator so we decided to make all food in ice chest first. Maur made us Spanish omelettes and grilled the toast on the wood stove. I made us the coffee and got dressed.  I barely was finishing buttoning up my shirt when I hear Tommy and calling out for me.
-Aye guys we were expecting you here tomorrow. Did you really think we have you camp here for the weekend with your friend. Surprise.   Sorry sis, I tried calling you to forwarn you. You know how he gets.  Yes, I do.
Maur these are my brothers,  Tommy and Frankie.  You guys this Maura.  Hello nice meeting you guys. Are you hungry? I can make morr Spanish omelettes and grilled toast and coffee. Sure,  a Rizzoli never turns down food. Jane glamping really. We brought  a tent but when we arrived, she told us no tents of what we have. We came a day early to surprise you. Yes, you did. Maur reserved a tent for you too but for tomorrow.  I am guessing you can use it now. Lets go up front to find out and pay the difference.  This place is set up male, females and heterosexual couples.
Maur I will be back in a few. I kiss Maur and leave with my brothers.

Jane she is a hottie. Frankie is aware she is bisexual but Tommy doesn't and I had no plans on telling him either.  If he knows, he will be more flirtatious than normal with her. He always is flirtatious with whomever I am with friendly.  Maur has the food set up when we return and the guys sit down to eat.
-Maur and I going to make our bed while you eat. We go inside.  Maur please don't state you are bisexual.  Frankie knows but Tommy doesn't. Tommy is a big flirt and always flirts with my dates but if he knows your bisexual, I don't know what he will do. Please don't be mad. No I am not mad but okay.  I won't deny my sexual preferences if he asks though.

Maur kisses me and we make the bed.We go back outside. We brought enough food not knowing if we catch fish.  After you guys finish eating and you do your own dishes, we will go fishing.

  After you guys finish eating and you do your own dishes, we will go fishing

We take some water and energy drinks with us

-Maura how did you meet our goofy sister.

and wearing a goofy shirt

and wearing a goofy shirt. Whatever beaver butt. Jane jumped on Tommy and they started to wrestle.  Frankie and I just watched.
Maura don't worry. They do this every year for her birthday. You would think we were 7, 8 and  10 years old again not the current ages we are.
-Idiots you through? Yes old man says Jane.

We leave and go to the river to fish. Maur catches a medium size one.  Tommy and I didn't catch anything.  Frankie caught  a good size one. We returned to the camp site and Maur told Frankie she would clean them.  I forget she cuts up bodies so this is nothing to her. Tommy grills them with onions,  bell peppers with fresh squeezed lemon and pepper. Jane made a nice salad.  Maur returned back with cold beers, salad dressings, silver ware and plates. My brothers cleaned up and we sat around the fire pit on our deck just talking.  Tommy was saying embarrassing moments of my childhood and I was getting hotted. Maur and Frankie realized it.
Tommy you had a little bit too much to drink. Lets walk back to our tent and take a nap. I know I am tired and I didn't drive.
I mouthed to Frankie thank you.
-Jane lets go for a walk.  I think you need it. I bring my gun with me and several bottles of water and a light jacket. Maur jumps on my back.  I know she is trying to get me to relax. 
-Jane it happens to all of us. Don't worry about what he says.

I jump off her back and we stop. I place my hands around her neck.
-Jane embarrassing moments or not is what made you the special lady you are today.
I kiss Jane and we continue to kiss.  Jane moans in my mouth. I lay the jackets on the path and kiss her harder. Jane let me make you relax for a little longer.

I pull off jeans and remove Jane's sweat pants and panties.  Maur is wearing a strap on.
Maur fucks my brains out non stop. I cum all over our jackets and don't feel bad either. WE PULL OUR CLOTHES BACK UP AND MAUR HANDS ME MY GUN. WE WALK TO.THE RIVER AND MAUR SOAKS ARE JACKETS TO GET THE CUM OFF OF THEM

-How do you feel now? Relaxed thank you.  No problem.
We walk hand in hand back to our tent. Frankie was there waiting for us.
-Jane I am going to take us back. I am sorry.  You know he's  a mama boy and he is angry we are all not together.  Maura here is a check for the one day rental you paid for us. I am afraid if we stay. He will get worse. I don't want him and mama to ruin your birthday.  Here are the cards from MA and even papi got his own this year. This is from me and Tommy sis. I love you and again I am sorry Jane.
PLEASE open your gift since today is your real birthday sis.

Maura Tommy wrote you a check for the other items you told us about

Maura Tommy wrote you a check for the other items you told us about. Thank you for inviting us. I won't be going to the Sunday dinner either.  I support you 125 percent sis. You two get together so I can take a picture of you changed clothes I see. See you already made her happy. Francisco Rizzoli. 
Frankie please tell Tommy thank you for the locket I love it and our pics in it too.
We hug one another and Frankie hugs Maur.
-Maura please make extra special for her various ways.
Frankie winks at me.
-I smack his arm.
Frankie laughs and leaves with Tommy. We go get there firewood and make sure they didn't forget anything.  Tommy had scribbled on a paper.
Jane I am sorry for being an ass. Tommy