1

I am getting frustrated that my buddy hasn't called me back, since I moved to Boston.  Catherine told me to contact her once I moved here to look her up and I have tried.  I cannot understand after three months and numerous voice mails nothing. I decided to call one last time.
I call Catherine and finally someone answers it.
-Aye Buddy you finally answer what is going on? I  was getting ready to give up.
I am sorry but this is not Catherine. My name is Jane. I have this number now and haven't been able to tell you because your number always says unknown number for me to call you back.  I am sorry every time I didn't pick up the phone in time because I was working and you always called when I was driving.
I am so sorry for bothering you Jane.  Its no problem I would like to meet you for coffee or a drink at the Dirty Robber its next to my work. I am a detective with Boston Police Department not someone who will harm you. We can meet there if you like Maura. Your calls have interest me your voice has captured my interest.
I  would love to meet you especially for bothering you with voice messages for three months. Maura it was no bother. May I have your number though so I can return your call or text you. Yes. I will text you my number with my last name.  How about we meet after I get off from work. I am a doctor and work the morning shift from the hospital. say 7 o'clock. I am looking forward to meeting you but we don't know what the other one looks like. Maura I will text you my picture once I receive your text but not when I am driving. I gotta go have a call coming in from my sgt. okay 
-Aye Korsak where am I  meeting you at with Frost? Meet me at gun range  down by the docks.  Okay will do.

Frost and I arrive at the gun range

Frost and I arrive at the gun range. I park and the two of us see Korsak.
Vince what's the case. There was a shooting here and it seems to be a professional hit. We will have to go the hospital to find out whay caliber was used. This shooter was smart using a shooting range with so many casings. No witnesses and the cameras were down for maintenance. 
Frost and I went beyond the range to see if we could find another camera..We found three more working cameras and obtained the footage. We return to the PD and ask for our colleague to review the footage with us.  My shift is over with so I head to the Daily Robber. I order a beer and wait for Maura to arrive.

A gorgeous lady in a black and white dress approaches me

-Jane I am Maura its nice to meet you. What would you like to drink? I wasn't sure if you want to eat here. The hamburgers here are very tasty here. One of the things the cook and owner can make.
How's the chef salad and turkey burgers ? Actually those two are good. I usually add fries or onion rings with a strawberry shake.
We eat our food and have a good conversation.
-Jane its been good evening and relaxing after a long day but I need to get going so I can get my evening workout. If you ever want to hang out,  text or call me..I definitely will.