4

We arrive at Maura's home which is gorgeous and appears to have a second home in the back. 

- Jane I will explain the house once I get things situated here and they leave

- Jane I will explain the house once I get things situated here and they leave. Maura you don't need to explain but appreciate you were willing.
Ms. Isles the BPD asked me to give you this card with the case number and to call them if you find anything missing.  I hope your rest of the day is better.  Thank you Jerry.
-Jane make yourself at home while I clean up the debris and start our lunch. Here is the remote. Beverages in the refrigerator help yourself and the cups are on the right side of refrigerator.

Maura's back yard or portion of it

Maura's back yard or portion of it. I go in the backyard with water and take my high heels off finally.  I am not for wearing heels and dresses all the time.

I finish cleaning up the debris and start on lunch.
-Jane I am going to go upstairs to see if they got anything and change. I will bring you some lounge pants and a shirt.  I know you said dresses is not your thing constant, but you looked hot in it.
Maura leaves and that definitely was her flirting with me. I get up out of the chaise chair with my heels in hand and call out Maura.
-Maura.  I am up here Jane just follow my voice.

I follow her voice and she is getting dressed

I follow her voice and she is getting dressed. Dang, she has a gorgeous body.  I knock on her door.
-Come in Jane.  I won't bite unless you want me to bite.
I could tell my flirtatious was getting to her in a good way. Jane sat on the bed and I sat next to her with my lounge pants on only. I handed her a tank top and a lounge pants.
-Jane these should fit your body well. Maura I am not use to someone being so forward even if I am tempted. So you are tempted ? Maura how could I not be tempted. You have a nice personality from what I have seen so far and you are definitely not hard on the eyes.
I like your bedroom and the view is gorgeous. Jane indeed the view is gorgeous. 
I unzip Jane's dress and she gets changed. I  back off for now because I don't want to scare her off.
-Well it seems from what I can see they didn't take anything and  I received a call from the alarm on company they didn't see anything missing. I think the alarm and quick response from security scared them off....thank you God. I  am not a church goer but do believe in God. I hope that doesn't creep you out. No, not all. I have not been to church in awhile but my faith in God is strong. Lets go downstairs so I can finish the pineapple chicken kabobs.  Do you have food allergies? None that I aware of. Maura I am not trying to come onto you but if you like I could stay the night but need to go home to get some clothes and my jeep. If they do come back, you are not alone here. I can sleep in on the couch or one of your other rooms. Are you sure Jane? Yes. Okay let me finish lunch and once we finish eating I will run you by your place to pack a bag and get your jeep. You sure its not any trouble? Maura I know being a female and having your home broken into is not a nice feeling and it can be scary even for a detective.  When someone broke into my condo, I didn't feel safe and it took me awhile to feel safe again. Okay, thank you for being sweet. I am not always sweet but thank you.