7

Maur drives us to a art gallery. We had changed our clothes because Maur says this was more of an upscale gallery and we would get stared at if we had boots on and jean button long sleeve shirts on. 

This one is lovely

This one is lovely.  The way the artist combined the one and engraved in the wood is creative and interesting.  I think the same.

Maur purchased two wooden sculptures she liked

Maur purchased two wooden sculptures she liked. We are waiting for them to be wrapped in bubble wrap and boxed so we can take them.
The gallery employee calls out our names.
Ms. Isles I am glad you love these.  I will let you know if I get anymore interesting figures or paintings that may interest you. Thank you Lisa. Ms. Rizzoli here is your box. My box.  Yes,  Ms. Isles says this one was yours. Thank you Lisa.

We leave and I am silent until we get into Maur's  bmw.
Maur why this is so expensive?  Jane you saved me alot and this is the least I can do. Maur I appreciate the gesture but cannot accept it. Maur I enjoy your company and you are a nice partner for sex but receiving gifts like this is not appropriate.  I barely know you. Jane you know me quite well already.  I don't buy something because there is a need.  Otherwise,  Clara and I would of still be dating because in bed she was good. I give this to you because you are sweet,  sincere and honest with me is refreshing. Maur if I accept this this time, please don't do again. You already thanked me with breakfast and just spending time with you. I am getting to know more about you for you not for expensive items. I am not that type of person.
I kiss Jane to shut her up.
Maur that won't get me to shut up when I feel a need to voice something.  Jane I understand but please think of it as a house warming gift than.
I caved in when she gave me that pout look. I knew she wasn't playing fair but the eyes would get me to do about  anything.
We arrive at the BMW dealership.  Maur likes one particular one but someone had just finished the paper work to buy it says the salesman. I have several others you may like. The only thing is not the same exterior nor interior leather color.  Thank you anyway.
We leave and Maur drives us to the lexus dealership two two blocks down from the BMW dealership.
Jane I like this one.