Future home 💚

At VR Mansion
Ajay, Uma, Riddhima and Vansh reach home.

Uma: Riddhima, don’t be an overthinker. Just call me if you need anything. Vansh will show you your room.

Riddhima (smiling a little): Ok.

Ajay: Yes beta. You are a part of this family now.

Dadi: Riddhima, you are really welcome to this house.

Riddhima: Thank you Dadi.

Dadi: How do you know me?

Riddhima: Vansh has told me everything about each one of you. He loves all of you very much.

Kabir: Including me? Huh.

Vansh: I will show you your room. Come.

Vansh takes Riddhima upstairs. Siya and Ishani were in their room when they saw Vansh with Riddhima.

Ishani: Wow Bhai? Aren’t you too fast?

Vansh: What? Oh by the way. She is Riddhima.

Riddhima: Hi Ishani. Hi Siya.

Ishani and Siya: Hi!

Vansh: You talk to them I will be back.

Ishani. Come with me please.

Siya: Come.

Riddhima and Siya sit on the bed and have a normal introduction to each other.

Siya: I am very happy. You are a living with us.

Riddhima: Yes..

Vansh and Ishani come back.

Ishani: Siya come let’s go. Let her have rest. We will talk to her in the morning.

Siya: Ok. Good Night Riddhima.

Riddhima: Good Night.

Siya and Ishani leave the room. Vansh comes and sits next to her. Riddhima rests her head on his shoulder.

Riddhima: I don’t know who did this. But I will find him soon. Sorry. WE.

Vansh: How do you know it’s Him?

Riddhima: The voice was of a man. But look how clever he is. He took our picture and showed it in a really intimated way. I am regretting on wearing an off shoulder dress.

Vansh: Uff Riddhima. Why do you think and regret so much? We will find him. And he will regret. Not you.

Riddhima: I know. When you are with me all the problems just vanish. I love you.

Vansh: Love you too. Now you should sleep you are really tired.

Riddhima: Good night

Vansh: Good night