Kabir's slap

Hi everyone!!! I am glad you all are liking my FF. Keep supporting like this.😄

Episode starts with 4rth years welcomes.
Every student was invited with parents. Riddhima was still waiting for her parents to come.
Teacher: Next, Riddhima Kapoor.
Riddhima smiles and reaches the stage. She sees Jai and Asha entering. Jai directly comes to stage.
Teacher: I must say, Riddhima is the most smartest student in the college. She is very punctual to her studies as well as in participation. Here we have yesterday’s group picture.
Riddhima started sweating. She was scared that if Jai will see her, he will definitely not let her go to college anymore. Jai saw the picture and teacher gave him the mic.
Jai: I am very proud of my daughter, as well as my son. Riddhima is a very nice daughter. I am blessed to have a daughter like her.
Riddhima didn’t realize what happened.
Teacher: Next, Vansh Rai Singhania.
Vansh, Ajay and Uma reach the stage.
The teacher says few words and the ceremony ends. Jai, Asha and Ramansh left for home and Riddhima didn’t leave because she was scared of going home. She attended her whole lectures. It was lunch. Vansh and Riddhima were sitting together.
Riddhima: Vansh… How will I go home?
Vansh: Why?
Riddhima: Dad has seen my picture in that dress. He will say it’s too short for sure.
Vansh: Have you seen the picture?
Riddhima: No.
Vansh have a look.
Riddhima looked and was very happy. Her dress wasn’t visible fully as Vansh was sitting Infront of her and his body covered her till knees. She hugged Vansh tightly.
Riddhima: Thank you!!
Vansh: Oh… Riddhima.
Ragini: Awwww. Friend in need?
Riddhima: Shut up Ragini.
Ragini: Look, bad luck has a mouth!
Vansh: Just go away Ragini.
Ragini: Remember the way we kissed, each other, leant and…
Vansh: Shut Up! Get lost!
Riddhima was sitting silently.
Vansh: Riddhima…
Riddhima: I trust you Vansh. I know you are not like that.
Vansh: Thanks for understanding.
Riddhima: Awww, no thanks.
The college ends. Vansh bids bye to Riddhima and leaves.
Riddhima was standing at the gate waiting for Ramansh to pick her up. Kabir came in between.
Kabir: Hi…
Riddhima: Bye…
Kabir: Oh, angry from me?
Riddhima: The alliance is cancelled. I don’t want to marry you.
Kabir started moving closer to her. Riddhima stepped backwards. Kabir smirked, Riddhima was a little scared. Kabir pinned her to a wall. Before he could do anything, he felt a hard slap on his face. It was Ramansh.( Har baar Vansh)
Ramansh: How dare you come near my sister!
Kabir: I was…
Ramansh: Have you done something less ruining her respect!
Kabir angrily went away staring Riddhima.
Ramansh: Come, let’s go.
Riddhima: Yes Bhai.