Epilogue

A bright full moon shines down upon the gathering of cats in a vegetated clearing. Murmurs and whispers fill the air as 4 leaders climb upon a large tree, as the leaders raise their tails the hollow becomes silent.
    "Cats of all clans!" a large tabby spoke from the tree. "Welcome to the gathering. I guess Ill go first, MossClan is doing very well and has been welcomed with five new kits this newleaf."
    "ReedClan will go next," a slim silver tabby sat down. "Food has been coming back slowly and we have a new apprentice, DampPaw!"
     Cats shouted from the clearing, congratulating to young cat.
     "I believe it's my turn, sadly Ripplestar has passed and I have taken his place as the leader of WildClan. I may now be known as Lightstar. On a good note we have two new kits!"
     "NightClan has been doing well, although our medicine cat has some troubling news to share"
    A small calico made her way up to the roots of the giant tree and sat. "StarClan has blessed me with a prophecy and a warning, and if I must say it is quite worrisome. We must move to new territory, the water in the river is being poisoned. My best guess is from twolegs. And then there is the prophecy, Two souls will be intertwined, one rude, one kind. one will rise, one will fall. out of the darkness a great evil will rise, and after that the clans will meet their demise.

Updates will come soon!