I just don't think waiting tables has prepared me for something like this.

I was absorbed in my reading and I have several pages of notes on them when my phone rang. I wasn't paying much attention to it and absently answered the call without looking at the read out. "Hello?"

"Hi Frankie? This is Chelsea McConnell. We met briefly this morning in Mr Sampson's office. Cade asked me to give you a call and go over the job, if you're still interested." She seems so relaxed and easygoing like she does this sort of thing all the time.

"I, uh... really? I don't know if... are you sure?" I was dumbfounded by this.

Chelsea laughed softly and I could hear her flipping through papers. "I know it's a lot to take in. Let me give you all the information on the job, the salary and the benefit package. It's a lot to take in so if you want to get a pen and paper, I can wait."

"I happen to have that handy. I'm ready when you are." I happily replied and Chelsea gave me a long list to take down. It was mind boggling the benefits they offer to their employees. Trent was good to all of us but this is just... wow.

I'd be stupid to turn this chance down

The job itself was a lot more than I expected but not in a bad way. I would definitely be busy and I won't be running into Harper any time soon. I'd be on the road with Tyler through the football season and busy with the baseball camp through the spring then the Bradford's have a summer football program here that they run. Tyler has four clients on the team he works with on the off season including the Bradford brothers.

That's a definite perk

And Tyler is nothing to sneeze at. Tall, dark and handsome with all that bark brown wavy hair and deep dark eyes filled with mystery and secrets. I got a good idea about his body too when I fell into him. Those big broad shoulders and big muscular arms were stronger than any guy I know and I know for fact that man has six pack abs.

That's a major perk

He would be my boss though so I won't be able to partake of those perks. Big bummer there, but nothing says I can't look. He seemed like a nice guy too. Even Chelsea said he was easygoing and would train me as we went. She sounded like she knows him well too.

The salary was right where I expected given my lack of experience but Chelsea said if I impress Tyler and Cade that I could get a raise after ninety days. They offered health, dental and eye insurance, a gym membership, tickets to games and matched a 401k. I would get all holidays off, travel on a private plane to games and a company car. That's a lot more than I had at the bar. I can't seem to find a reason to not take the job.

"Take the weekend and think about it. You can come by my office Monday morning and we can answer any questions you have and you can decide then. No pressure. We're in our brownstone still but we're getting an office at the building you interviewed. I'll send you the address. Matt doesn't want me working there while the renovations are being done with the baby and all, he's really protective." She divulges more information than necessary.

I guess when you're used to working with family you're used to everyone knowing your business. I know how that is. All the guy's knew more about me than they should have at the bar.

"Do you have any questions?"Chelsea seems to know I'm having a problem thinking up questions for her.

"I don't know. I probably will after I hang up." I admit I don't know what to ask her.

"No problem, just make a list and we can talk about it Monday. Tyler is excited to have an assistant finally. You'll be a huge help to him." Her encouragement helps me to make my decision.