1

It was morning in the Seventh Heaven and I was still in the bed trying to get up. I was so exhausted from yesterday's deliveries that I could hardly sleep last night. The children were awake and were helping Tae with the bar. He always opens the bar at 10 in the morning to serve breakfast and coffee to the workers from Edge.

I still can't believe it has already been a year since that incident with Bogum. Everything was back to normal. People come more often to the bar and Tae is busier than ever. The children have grown and are now going to school. J-Hope found a new job in Rocket Town with Jimin, who finally married Jungkook and now they're expecting their first child. Namjoon joined Jin to form part of one of the attractions of Gold Saucer and apparently, they are doing pretty well. Jennie also opened her own business; looking for good products to sell at the market; who would've thought that little brat could find something to do with her obsession. We haven't heard from Bambam, but at least we know he's okay because he always comes when the gang gets together. Me, on the other hand, I've tried to spend more time at home. I want to make up for all the mistakes I made in the past but most of all, for disappearing for so long. Lately, I've been working very hard to make all the deliveries during the weekdays so I can spend more time with Tae and the children. Tae and I became closer than ever. We've been supporting each other ever since. He always has been the one who picks me up when I fall, but this time I can finally return the favor.

In short, life is good.