ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 16: ʀ ᴜ ɴ ɪ ᴛ ʙ ᴀ ᴄ ᴋ ᴛ ᴜ ʀ ʙ ᴏ × 2 - ᴘ2

~|~

~|~

𝚊𝚛𝚌𝚊𝚗𝚎
(𝚊.) 𝚜𝚎𝚌𝚛𝚎𝚝, 𝚖𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚘𝚞𝚜, 𝚞𝚗𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚋𝚢 𝚏𝚎𝚠

~|~

____

Diona's POV

____

Do you like rain? Do you like sitting in the rain?

I do...why?

-because maybe if I sit in the rain, I can drown in something other than my thoughts.

I'm going, to be honest, I'm probably not the nicest at times but I never mean to hurt feelings unless provoked and I'm not mean without a reason.

I stopped explaining myself when I realized, people only understand from their level of perception.

Does it really get better, or do we just get used to it?

Things happen for a reason.

Maybe things don't happen for a reason. 

Maybe we're just grasping for ways to make sense of the chaos around us. 

Maybe we're giving meaning to things that have no meaning.

Maybe we're clinging to hope so hard that we forget about reality.

What if we're wrong and nothing is meant to be?

We're just lost souls wandering endlessly, desperately, seeking comfort from the noting that things will work out, in the end, no matter what.

What if we've tricked ourselves into believing that everything will be okay in the end just so we don't have to face the reality that maybe it won't?

What if this is what it's gonna be like for the rest of my life?

Fight after a fight...

-barely getting any room to recover.

What if I'm gonna have to for the rest of my life act stronger than I am?

At the end of the day, we're all just a bunch of addicts, struggling with our drug of choice.

...

Darkness...do you like the darkness?

Be it...the darkness in a person.

-or the darkness that surrounds us.

The definition of darkness is the absence of light.

You can not see darkness.