ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 8: ꜰ ᴀ ᴍ ɪ ʟ ʏ ʀ ᴇ ᴜ ɴ ɪ ᴏ ɴ-

~|~

~|~

𝚎𝚞𝚗𝚘𝚒𝚊
(𝚗.) 𝚋𝚎𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚒𝚏𝚞𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐; 𝚊 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍

~|~

____

3rd Person POV

____

Today was the day. The day Diona would meet the rest of the family. To say she wasn't looking forward to it was an understatement.

She figured everyone in the family had their favorites. Diona herself did. Elijah and Mason's favorite were Archibald (go back to the family tree) considering Mason got his purple eyes from him.

Elijah was little by little talking to Diona and she found herself liking it. Elijah was kinda like her. He was observant. He was quiet. He was calm. 

He was not sexist which Diona loved.

Getting out of her thoughts, Diona woke up to get ready for the 'family'. The name sounded like acid on her tongue. Blood or not, she didn't consider all of them as her family.

David commanded her to dress as a proper young lady should and not to show her tattoos which would be a disgrace.

What the fuck does that even mean? 'Dress like a proper young lady.'

Diona was going to but when she was told to she decided to ruffle his feathers.

____

____

(A/N: I'm like this. I'll do something on my own but the second someone else tells me to do it, I do the opposite.)

This family reunion was going to be a shit show and Diona was excited.

Someone else was very much excited. Some secrets were going to spill...