♛Chptr. 26 || ☆☆Somebody Help, It's Getting Worse☆☆♛

Start from the beginning

Even though the worried stares from a few students were somehow bothering, they didn't have time to say some bullshit like they were fine because they're obviously not. So instead, they just ignore anyone who asks them why they looked like they're about to die. 

Jimin loves his uncle to death but he also would love to strangle his Ryu-hyung to death for not letting him and Taehyung go home for the day when their last class got canceled. Finally, Jimin thought he was fucking finally going to have some sleep in his system. But of course, he celebrated way too early.

"You're not exactly in the right position to tell me that when you look like shit yourself, Tae," Jimin murmurs sleepily, not even opening his eyes at all. Taehyung's cheek was now also resting on his and he could even feel Taehyung's heavy breaths. They really need to get a wink of sleep that's for sure.

"I really love Hobi but I fucking hate him right now for not having any classes today. His glorious ass was probably still lying down the bed as we speak and I'm freakin' jealous," Taehyung grunted but Jimin was sure that his best friend doesn't really mean that. Taehyung, more than anyone, was for sure thankful that his boyfriend was getting sleep unlike them.

"Don't worry, Tae. The moment we get out of this hell we're going to hibernate until Sunday since it's going to be a weekend tomorrow anyways." Jimin said back weakly, still not opening his eyes that he for sure knows were decorated with under-eye bags. No surprise there, really.

Sure, that was too short for a 'hibernation' but who fucking cares when all Jimin wants right now is to do just that. Short naps, be damned. He wouldn't settle for any less for himself. And sleep is what he deserves.

Taehyung didn't reply anymore and the moment hears the faint snore, he knows that his best friend was totally fast asleep now. He could even feel some wetness on his left cheek which he later concluded was Taehyung's saliva (which was fucking gross) but when he was about to shove his best friend off for not having any tact, the door of their clubroom opened and there entered their stupid adviser whom Jimin wished to kill as off the moment for calling an urgent meeting so suddenly when he was so ready to dive on his lovely bed.

At first, Jimin still couldn't comprehend what was happening around him. But then at the sight of his Ryu-hyung, he later then realized that they have another adviser now and the great possibility of Jungkook walking in might've actually also sobered him up from his groggy state.

He hadn't actually seen Jungkook much even though they're living in the same space during the past few days. He only saw a glimpse of the latter in the morning when he would get his coffee and readying for school but Jungkook would always leave before him. 

On the other hand, he hadn't exactly been at home exactly on time since they had been busy with their club activities. So it's either Jungkook had been cooped in his own office or Jungkook had been out doing whatever business he might've had for Jimin not to see him even at night after he came home from school or either from Taehyung and Hoseok's apartment. Basically, they hadn't interacted in a while so Jimin was kinda feeling weird with the idea of seeing Jungkook again.

In his tiny frantic, Jimin sat up straight suddenly, bumping his right shoulder on Taehyung's cheek accidentally making Taehyung groan in pain, also already a little awoke from his sleep from Jimin's shoving.

"What the hell, Jimin? How about a little warning here, next time?" Taehyung groaned, a hand on his cheek to soothe the pain. Jimin immediately apologized, also asking Taehyung if he was alright although it was obvious that he failed to control the movement of his shoulder since it also hurt a little from the impact.

Gosh, was he that scared of seeing Jungkook? Just what had he become to act like such a nervous little kid who stole from the cookie jar? Why was he even nervous in the first place? It's not like he did anything anyways and it's not like they've been purposely avoiding each other for some reason. Right?