◇Spacial Chapter◇

Start from the beginning

Loki frowns and turns to the TV for a second, pushing the pause button on the controller, the people in the screen stop their actions and the subtitles stay frozen in place. He stands up and walks towards me, planting himself right in front of me. Leaning down he places a quick kiss on my lips and smiles when he pulls away.

"What is it that's troubling you?"

I chuckle and start to dust off his shirt, as a few crumbs litter his newly bought T-shirt. "Nothing's bothering me, I just wanted to tell you about an idea I had."

"What is it then, love?"

I let out a breath and grab his hands, pulling him towards the table, we both sit down. I answer his question while caressing his knuckles with my thumbs.

"Ever since I brought you here to live, I've kept you in this apartment. I think you're ready enough to get out and spend some time outdoors."

"What about the humans? Won't they be scared?"

I shrug, looking up into Loki's eyes. "Maybe a few, but I know everything will be fine. That is why I was thinking to start with something fun."

"Like what?"

"A date."

Loki frowns at the word, unknown to what it means exactly and I let out a chuckle. Bitting my lip I link our fingers together and start to explain what a date is.

"A date is a romantic outing, between a couple."

"Oh..." Loki's brows shoot up in surprise and then he smiles widely when he finally understands what it means. "What do humans do on 'dates'?"

"Well, some go to the cinema, amusement parks, restaurants, aquariums, zoo's, between other places."

"Where are we going then?"

I smile at the question and pull my hands away from his to get my phone. When I bring it out I look for a coupon I won a year ago. I push my phone towards Loki and he hesitantly grabs the device.

Loki looks at the picture, his eyes squint to see the small words on the picture.

"Bowling?"

I nod at him when he looks up at me in questioning.

"Yeah, I won this coupon a year ago when I went bowling with my students on a school field trip. I've always loved bowling and this coupon has a four year warranty. I know you have no idea what that is, but I'll teach you how to play it."

"Play it?" Loki asks again, getting confused with each passing minute.

"Bowling is a sport. For now don't worry too much, you'll see how fun it is once we go on our date."

Loki purses his lips and shrugs, "Alright, I'll look forward to learning all about 'bowling' then."

With a nod I proceed to tell him the rest of my plan for our date.

"After bowling I want to take you on a picnic for lunch, and maybe buy you whatever icecream you want for dessert."

Loki smiles again and nods eagerly, "Sounds good to me."

"Great!" I cheer happily. "Then this Friday we're going out!"

Like that I started to make plans for our perfect date.

Friday approached quickly, my excitement grew with each passing day, and when it was finally the day, I woke up extra early. I made breakfast for Loki and I and had everything ready to go.

I freshened myself up and dressed up in some black jeans, an oversized cream colored wool sweater, put on my black tennis shoes, and a necklace my father gave me. I walked out of my room and I pulled my hair back in a ponytail, and just as I walked into the living area I came face to face with my godly boyfriend.