"We have to talk," she told him worryingly.

"About what?" Benny let his guard down a bit.

"You lied to me," she attacked him immediately. Benny leaned back slightly offended.

"Did I lie to you? When did I lie to you?" he raised his voice a little higher.

"You told me that insurance would cover everything, do you think I'm stupid? You're treating me like a incapable when I just lost my memory," she raised her voice even higher.

"That makes you incapable," he made the mistake of saying and he could see her fury in the eyes, the same as always, it was like having her back in the fight. Before Frida could say anything she had to hold back because Lotta entered the kitchen, she and the children were in the dining room and from there they listened to the discussion.

"Back to normal?" she asked upon entering. Benny turned to see her.

"Sorry Lotta, your mom and I need to talk about something, forgive us, this is not the place."

"Okay, forget it, I just wanted to communicate our close presence, I'm trying to study," she said remarkably sad. Frida didn't know what to say, she didn't want to make the situation uncomfortable for the children. She decided to leave the kitchen without saying anything, she wanted to go to the bedroom and Benny followed her.

"Can you explain me?" he asked closing the door of the room.

"Today I was in the vehicle insurance company and they won't pay a single penny for the accident, you will pay everything," she went straight to the point.

"Why did you do so?"

"Because I don't believe you anymore."

"You don't believe me at all? you're talking like I told you a big lie," he freaked out.

"I have told you in a thousand ways that you will not pay it and you keep insisting."

"No, the one who keeps insisting is you," he took a deep breath.

"I've made up my mind, there's no way you're putting a penny on that accident, don't treat me like stupid," she told him.

"Do what you want," he left the discussion there, he wouldn't continue it, he didn't want to. Frida felt the fury in her body, it could not be that he was going to leave her with the word in her mouth and pretend that everything was fine. It was time to take plan B, taking advantage of the fact that he was unmaking the bed to lie down, she took off the cover up that covered the sexy robe, if he would act like he didn't care then she would do the same. He looked at her and noticed that she no longer had the baggy pajamas, but the one she used when everything was fine between them, she was definitely playing dirty and now she wanted to do it all the other way around.

"Can you explain me?"

"What do you want me to explain you?" she took the book and went to the couch lighting the lamp that it had next to.

"This... do you want to play with me?"

"My pajamas? What does my pajamas have to do with you? Don't think that everything I do has to do with you Benny," she claimed knowing what his thoughts were.

Benny frowned and realized that there was no point in claiming the fact that she was wearing that robe, it had no reason to be and he felt dirty for starting to have impure thoughts against her, he felt her helpless still. "Tomorrow we will go to the doctor," was all he said getting into bed.

"Tomorrow is not the date," she retorted against him.

"Tomorrow is the date since you decided to remove the cast without authorization," he gave the last word and Frida rolled her eyes, she couldn't believe how bossy he was.