Chapter 2 welcome back Helen?!!!

Y/n'sP.O.V
It's been three days since You found out You are pregnant and Nikola still doesn't know and your plan is working like a charm with your parents coming here for Father's Day with you siblings as well and you can't wait to tell them about the baby ok you go downstairs to the lab and start working in the lab.
"Hi Henry hi Tesla."
"Hi y/n."
"Hi honey what's up."
"Nothing much will wants us to update the security programs in the system"
(Buzzzzzz)
"Someone's at the front door."
"Who wants to answer the door?"
"I can do it boys."
(After you leave the the room)
"Hey Henry can you please put up video feed for the front door camera?"
"Yes just give me one sec."
"Umm Tesla I think you need to see this."
"HELEN SHE'S ALIVE!!!"
You open the door and see a woman standing there.
"Hi I'm Helen magus and who are you?"
"I was about to ask you the same thing I'm y/n I work here with Henry and Tesla ."
she pushed past you hearing your husband's last name and you fallow her to the lab and she starts yelling at Nikola and Henry and then you jump in.
"Hey what's going on why are you coming in here and yelling at them they have done nothing wrong so please sit down I will git you some tea."
"No Miss y/n you will listen to me you need to mind your business."
"There my team this is my business why are you yelling at them?"
"Y/n dear please sit and git back to work and Henry you to I'm going to go talk to her in private."
"Yes sir."
Tesla's P.O.V
"Helen what are you doing here i that you where dead."
"I faked my death so that I could start over."
"Then why didn't you tell us Helen and you could have told me and you didn't run the show anymore will run's the show now."
"Why did that young girl try to cut in?"
"That young girl is my wife and she wanted to cool the situation down before it was anything else."
"What you got married?"
"Yes I did and I'm happier now."
"Why did you marry her Nikola."
"That's not your business Helen."
"Well I'm going to go see Will."
"Ok."
Y/n P.O.V
Tesla and Helen have been gone for a long time I'm going to go find them I'm going to go check the library first.
(Time skip to the library.)
"Nikola? Are you here."
"Yes y/n I'm here."
"Are you ok?"
"Yes."
"Lair."
"Fine Helen is stressing me out even though she hasn't been here for long."
"Ok and why did she start getting mad at you and Henry?"
"I don't know and also did the doctors office call you yet?"
"Yes and they said that I'm ok and it was probably something I ate."
"Ok."
"So what's Helen up to now?"
"Probably talking Williams ear off."
"Yikes do you think we should go check on him."
"No I think he can handle himself."
"Well I'm going to go check on him."
"Ok your funeral."
I'm going to pretend I did not hear him say that and check on William.
(Time skip to Will's office.)
"Will what have you done giving someone who has no idea what abnormals are a chance to work here with Henry and Nikola?"
"Magus she knows what abnormals are she help one when she was young and been helping them in secret since."
The next words that left her mouth where not what I was wanting to here.
"And she is married to Nikola who thinks she's so smart but she is not."
I was expecting will to agree with her but his next words where.
"You don't talk about y/n that way she is very smart and has a good heart in her chest like you can come in here and talk about me that way but don't say anything thing about my team and for your information I hired her because I saw the same thing in her you saw in me now please don't say anything about her until you get to know her."
She was dead silent and I was holding back a laughing and at the same time I was confused about what will was talking about but it's time to go in.
"Hey will are you here?"
"Yes y/n what do you need?"
"I was just coming to check on you and see how you are doing."
"I'm fine y/n how about you take off today and tell Tesla he's to do the same."
"Ok but call us if you need anything."
"He probably won't now please leave."
"Ok see you tomorrow and also thank you."
"For what?"
"I think you know."
"Oh ok no problem."
"As soon as I leave Helen asks him why I was thanking him."
And he said "she was thanking me for letting her and tesla to have the day off and hold on I forgot to tell her something."
(Ring ring)
"Hello?"
"oh I forgot to tell you Kate and Abby and Erica want to talk to you tonight over dinner just to catch up."
"Ok is that all."
"Yes have a good day."
(Tims skip your house.)
"So what happened y/n?"
"Oh will told me the ladies want to go out to dinner with me."
"Interesting are you going?"
"Yes I'm going."
"We'll be safe."
"I will."
You give him a kiss and you get inside and rest for a bit and then you start getting ready to go meet with the ladies.
(This is your outfit

"Bye Nikola I will see you later

"Bye Nikola I will see you later."
"Bye y/n I love you."
"I love you too."
(At the restaurant)
"Hey ladies how are you."
"We are good we ordered some wine for the table."
"Oh ok."
"Excuse me sir can I get a water?"
"What you a water?"
"What's going on?"
"Oh it's nothing I was just wanting water."
"Y/n don't lie I didn't drink when I was pregnant."
"Erica I'm not pregnant."
"Lair."
"Fine I just found out yesterday."
"Yay congratulations y/n dose tesla know?"
"No not yet."
"How fare along are you?"
"A week along."
"Well congratulations know let's eat."
"And one more thing ladies you can't tell anyone else about the baby do you understand?"
"Yes we all do."
After you leave the restaurant you get a phone call your mom is in the hospital and you call your husband and you go to pick up to go to the hospital.
"What happened?"
"She got into a really bad car accident and she is in stable condition."
You to get to the hospital and you to stay there all night until till your dad tells you both to go home and get some rest and he will call you in the morning.
You go home and pass out and you wake up to your mom being awake and you both offered to pick something up for them and they tell you both not to worry about it and to just stay home and rest you both listen and rest for the rest of the day two weeks later your mom was already home so you guys get back to work and then you go home and cuddle Tesla and sleep.