𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

Começar do início

Not wanting to think about it, Lia turned away from the missing posters — happy with the thought that Derek and Issac were actively searching for them — and saw Allison stood by her locker. "Come on." She spoke, grabbing Romans arm and tugging him to the brunette. "Hey, Katniss."

"Uhh. I thought you forgot." Allison groaned, shutting her locker and resting her head against it.

"Never." She smiled, Roman laughed. Him also coming up with nicknames all the time, and never forgetting a single one.

"Freshmen." Lydia introduced from behind Roman, slamming her hand on the locker that had been left open. "Tons and tons of fresh men."

"You mean fresh boys. Lydia, they're fourteen." Allison laughed, sharing a look with Aurelia who watched on sympathetically. Ever since Jackson, the strawberry blonde had been using guys as a distraction for the awful reality. It was heartbreaking, really.

"Eh, some are more mature than others." Lydia reasoned, looking at one particularly built boy.

Aurelia met eyes with Allison, as she moved forward and stood in the way of Lydia's view. "You know, it's okay to be single. Focus on yourself for a little while, work on becoming a better person."

"Allison, we love you." Lydia smiled, gesturing to Aurelia and Roman. "So if you need to do that thing where we talk about me and pretend like we're not actually talking about you, it's totally fine." Roman laughed under his breath as Allison's mouth dropped open. "But I don't want a boyfriend. I want a distraction."

"I wouldn't say that's necessarily healthy, though." Lia hummed, snapping her fingers in the girls face as she zoned out. "Lydia?"

"Lia." Roman gawked.

"What?" Turning around, she allowed the distraction to draw her in too. Two boys, clad in leather, holding two motorcycle helmets stormed the hallway. "Brothers?"

"Twins." Lydia clarified, as their faces came into view. Identical, to be sure, considering they were a dead ringer for one another. Walking past the group, the two brothers caught eyes with Roman and Lia — obviously sensing that they were supernatural. One brother smiled at Roman who was taken aback by his confidence, whilst the other checked out Lia — sending an obnoxious wink her way. Waiting for them to get out of earshot, she turned to Lydia. "You can have him."

Walking into their first lesson, Aurelia walked over to Stiles. Pulling his bag off the chair in front, he let her sit down. "Hey, you." She smiled, sliding onto her seat and turning around.

"Hi." He smiled before getting hit with Lydia's bag as she took the seat beside him. Lia laughed as Stiles told off Lydia, who shrugged her shoulders as if she didn't care. "Just watch it next time, yeah?"

Roman, who took the seat next to Aurelia, shook his head. "Are they always like this?"

"You'd be surprised."

Allison who had been looking for a seat, that wasn't directly in front of Scott, took a deep breath and approached the only available place. "Is someone—"

"No, no, no, no. No, it's all you, all yours." Scott rambled nervously, due to the fact they hadn't spoken in a month. "Uh, it's totally vacant." Stiles and Lia both cringed, Stiles, giving him an extremely sarcastic thumbs-up as Lia slammed her head on his desk.