THIRTY

CHAE BYEOL

It was the weekend and I was bored on my bed, nothing new. I enjoyed days like these though, they were simple. While my life can be a mess, I try not to be a person who says 'my life is so complicated ugh' because I know there are people who have it worse.

While I may have an illness that can kill me, someone with terminal illnesses that WILL kill them. Who am I to try and act like a victim.

I guess that's why some people like me, I don't burden them with my fears and trauma. I keep it all in until I explode......

I also hate days like these, it gives me too much time to think like this.

I was broken out of my thoughts by a hand waving in front of me.

"Hello, anyone there?"

 Seyeon laughed.

"Oh it's you again."

I sighed.

"I am hurt, don't you love to see me?"

He acted shock.

"I honestly don't know how you don't get sick of me."

I stared at him.

"I could never, you're my soulmate~"

That would usually make me blush but my stomach turned instead. Seojun popping into my mind.

"How's the Seojun situation?"

He asked, turning to look at me.

"I don't even know at this point. I think I should just leave it alone and ignore it."

"You're going to go insane."

"No I am not, I am probably acting this way because I am lonely."

I groaned and as I got up from the bed. He was following me. Luckily the house was empty so my family wouldn't catch me talking to myself.

"Why don't you hang out with your actual friends?"

I stopped in front of the fridge and opened it.

"Sooho and Jugyeong are doing some school stuff, who knows what Seojun is doing."

I looked and saw a sandwich, I took it out and began eating it.

"Is that even yours?"

Seyeon asked, I shrugged.

"It's mine now."

I walked to the living room and sat down.

"Just call them, for my sake."

He pleaded, giving me those puppy eyes.

I glared at him before I finally gave in.

"Ugh, fine I'll call Sooho."