seven

seven

tw; sexual trauma

hyunjin had been staring at the clock for hours, leaning on his front door for support. it was now over 4 p.m, meaning that his boyfriend was probably soon done with his lectures and would call him right after. and hyunjin had been thinking, thinking of an excuse he could come up with when the male did that.

the older had earlier informed him that he was going to hang out with his friends and that hyunjin would have to come along aswell. and hyunjin was on the verge of panic merely because of that, hoping for the male to change his mind.

because the harsh truth was that hyunjin was just a pretty accessory to take along, nothing more. and the last time hyunjin had been brought along they had forced him to drink three times as much alcohol as he could take, causing him to throw up several times and eventually pass out. and hyunjin had no actual memories from the night, he had ran away in the morning while the others were still sleeping.

and later on that same day his boyfriend had barked into his apartment and tied him in the bathroom for hours as a punishment, showering him repeatedly with hot and freezing water but eventually ending up just dropping the shower handle on hyunjin and leaving the apartment with hyunjin's keys for a few more hours to go back to his friends before returning and eventually letting him out of the room.

so when the doorbell rang, hyunjin started to tremble, having to grasp the handle for support as he stood up, hesitating for a while more before slowly opening the door, his eyes widening at the sight.

"m-minho?"

"missed me?" the older flashed hyunjin his infamous mischievous smile, the one that made the corners of his eyes crinkled as those eyes sparkled with determination for whatever the male that time happened to have on his mind.

"can i come in?"

that snapped hyunjin out of his trance as he hesitantly moved out of the way, following with his gaze as minho walked in, closing the door behind him.

"why are you here?"

"your boyfriend came to me this morning, i wanted to talk to you about it" minho told nonchalantly, continuing on his path to the kitchen while the younger froze for a second, feeling a sensation of anxiety build up inside him. because he knew what it meant. because he was just like that, doing the same thing over and over again every time he heard a new name around hyunjin to make sure hyunjin was left with no one, no one but him of course.

"yeah?" hyunjin tried to hide his fear, failing gracefully when his voice betrayed him by cracking just a little.

and minho gave him a short nod as he faced hyunjin with a serious look on his face for a change, spinning around and leaning against the polished surface of the kitchen counter. and hyunjin could feel the panic tightening on his chest, staring at minho like a deer in headlights.

"and i think you're-"

"no, stop!" hyunjin suddenly raised his voice, it starting to tremble as he tried to fight back tears, becoming overwhelmed as the flashbacks hit him so fast at that.

"please don't make it happen again..."

flashback starts from here

"disgusting, hyunjin you're nothing but a disgusting slut!" jeongin had screamed at him, tears falling down his cheeks as hyunjin had stared back at him speechless. he had been taken aback by the insult, leaning closer to get a grasp of the younger's arm, only for it to be slapped away harshly.