five

five

tw; dubcon/sexual consent being highly questionable, slight distorted body image, sexual kinks

the walls of hyunjin's apartment felt so thin as he quietly stared at the ceiling, listening to the rain that didn't seem to have an end. this time, though, hyunjin had agreed on borrowing chan's jacket and even taken a shower once he got home, changing into new clothes that kept him warm.

hyunjin felt like he had dealt it pretty well, quietly leaving minho's room once he had heard chan getting home, making sure minho wasn't awake when he left. and hyunjin had told chan everything had gone just fine between them two but he had to go home now. and chan had been reluctant at first but ended up letting him go, only after hyunjin had taken the jacket and promised to eat something once he was home. but he was feeling so unwell, not being able to keep his promise to chan.

"hideous" hyunjin whispered to himself as he stared at his body from the mirror, holding the hem of his longsleeve up with one hand. he was disgusted with himself, barely even recognizing his reflection anymore. his hip bones stuck out, his sweatpants that used to fit him so well now barely not falling down. the same was starting to happen to his ribs and he hated himself for it. he had thought he was becoming fat.

however, he was soon startled with the sound of his doorbell, that causing him to leave the mirror to walk to the front door.

and once he opened it he could feel his breathing become faster and shallow, a familiar male staring at him with piercing gaze.

it was him.

"how-"

"why didn't you answer my calls, hyunjin? who were you with, huh? had fun whoring around? thought i wouldn't come and find you, no?" the male bombarded him with questions, knowing it was a perfect way to make him overwhelmed.

"i was worried sick, hyunjinnie... how could you do that to your boyfriend?"

hyunjin knew it wasn't true, it never was. but he couldn't help but to apologize and let his boyfriend in, taking his time closing the door after him to play more time.

"you're taking too long..."

hyunjin inhaled deeply before softly tiptoeing after the older, knowing he hated it when hyunjin was being noisy. the male made his way straight to hyunjin's bedroom, frowning at the mess of clothes on the floor, a result of hyunjin trying to find ones that weren't just hanging on him.

"didn't i tell you to not make a mess here? it makes me uncomfortable, is that what you want?" the male grabbed a hold of the useless detail like he always did while hyunjin sat down on the bed as he was starting to feel dizzy again.

"you did" hyunjin admitted quietly. "i didn't mean to hurt you, will clean it up later."

"later?" he laughed out. "you'll clean it up now."

hyunjin merely nodded, not in the mood of arguing as he slowly made his way to the pile of clothes, sitting down on his floor as he started to fold them up while being watched by the older. it was hyunjin's fault too, he should've put them back right after but he had been feeling just too weak to do that.

"now tell me, where were you?"

"at seungmin's" hyunjin replied quickly. "he wanted to see me for a movie."

"you're lying again" he was called out, the older's tone cold. hyunjin didn't know how he knew but he wasn't going to tell the truth. the older despised chan, saying that chan was bad for hyunjin and planting stupid thoughts on his mind which sometimes made hyunjin even question chan's motives, even if they had known for ages.