7. Birthday special : surprise from my family ( Part 1 ).

Rukshar ( POV )

I finished my morning prayer , its my birthday and no one knows here. But the strange thing is even Appi forgot to wish me happy birthday. I know I am acting like a drama queen but that's fair...it's my day.

What is keeping her that busy ? I wore my favourite dress and came out in the garden, its vacation time , my clinic closed so I am free today.

And why the house so empty today? Everyone has to work today only even haseena is also busy with her work. How will I spend my day today?

" Their you are ...." Khalid's voice really made me happy. I turned towards him he told " come in their is a surprise for you....Ammi brought something for you. " he said , oh ! She remembered.

" let me close your eyes....don't get tensed just closing your eyes. " said Khalid and than with his palm he closed my eyes and led me towards the mansion , it felt like a year of walking.

" Go left , you will get hurt....stop, hey don't peep...no cheating please , yes , thank you I really appreciate that.  " he guided me through the road. His closeness is little uncomfortable for me not in a bad way , something in me wants to get more close for the warmth and comfort and that feeling is making me uncomfortable.

" what is it ? Tell me please , I want to know , secret between friends...please " I asked him but he didn't revealed anything to me just took me with him. Sometimes , he is such a tease I tell you.

" Are you ready ? " he asked , well I am born ready for it. " This is your first gift from us on your birthday , their are more to come." he said teasing my patience. " you sure ready ? " he asked again .

" yes , now move your hands. " I complained and he giggled and told " Alright here you go birthday girl. " he said and moved his hands from my eyes. I slowly opened my eyes trying to adjust my eyes to the light.

My whole family standing together , well they stood like as if they are posing for a picture but they all are here for my birthday

My whole family standing together , well they stood like as if they are posing for a picture but they all are here for my birthday. I literally told them I wouldn't be their for my birthday and they came to celebrate it here.

" Appi....Zara...." I couldn't say what thoughts went through my mind when I saw them. " Happy birthday. " they shouted together. Razia aunty standing with a smile on the other end of the room. Her advice echoed in my brain ' learn to forget your past and build a strong future. '

" Mashi , happy birthday " said Jhaved my sisters son hugging my waist I kissed on his forehead and told " Thank you jaan. " I hugged him and that little boy felt shy.

" Happy birthday jaana " said my sister and I did gave her a hug and whispered " Thank you Appi " she always reminds me of my mother , she is my mother and I just love her.

" Happy , happy , happy birthday to you. " said Zara and well meeting with her after long time isn't that hard. I did gave her a hug and smile. Aunty and uncle blessed me on my birthday.

" Shalih sahiba ( sister - in - law ) happy birthday " said my jijuh ( husband of my elder sister ) , I told " Without gift happy birthday not fair jijuh . " he laughed and told " I brought something for you and hope you will like it." I smiled at him.

" Rukshar.. " called Kabir , my grip tightened on my salwar , why his voice has same effect on my as earlier ? , I faced him he told
" Happy birthday .." he wished me , I smiled and thanked him.

" Please make yourself comfortable , hassena will show you rooms where you will be staying. " said Razia begum. " Thank you for the troubles , it would be a pleasure to stay with the royal family. " said uncle.

" pleasure is all mine. " said Razia aunty. Hassena took uncle and aunty , khalid showed rooms to my sister and her little family , Alina will be sleeping with me , Zara and Kabir well let me show them their room.

" Alina , you will get everything in my room , you can manage right ? " I asked her and she said " Yes rukshar Appi. " she is such a sweetheart. She went with her things and its time to show others their room.

" Zara this is your room, let me know if you need anything. " I told her , I can hear Khalid saying " sure , sure ....do let me know if you need anything bhabi. " that guy flirting again and that also with my sister ... He is mad.

" You done here ? " he asked walking towards us , I nodded he turned towards Zara and told " If you people need anything do let us know . " look at him being all gentleman.

" Sure , I will " she said giving me a knowing look , I hate it , I hate it when she assumes that Khalid likes me. Well , can't do anything about it. " see you in lunch. " I told her and walked away from her door , it took a lot of will power to walk away but I did it.

With every step a burden lighten on my chest and now I am happy , their is not fear of losing myself again I am perfectly fine now. Khalid asked me " you good ? " I nodded in response.

We walked in silence , Razia aunty is talking with an woman who came with lots of flower baskets with her. Khalid told me her name is Roshni sharma and she is in flower business for long , and currently good friend of Razia aunty. I didn't say anything more.

" Mashi.. " two little hands encircled me. Jhavad told in a sweet voice " let's play cricket. " I turned towards Khalid and he nodded so I said yes , Khalid scooped him up from his feet's and making him sit on his neck told " Finally , someone who is not a boring as you. " he teased me.

" Me and boring never.....I can beat you in no time. " I told him , he smiled and told " Than prove it , let's have a match. " I gave my  old smile ... Which people use to think as evil smile and told " let's do it. "