~𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞~

CHRONO'S POV:
I was standing there speechless,didn't know what to do. Kai was walking towards me, I was stepping back, until I was cornered. He was standing in front of me, silent, waiting for our eye contact. I was afraid that I estranged him away and ran to my room, shutting the door behind. "Just my luck". I felt my tears rolling down my cheeks without me noticing. I sat on my bed, covered my legs with the blanket and took the bowl of cereal who was on my night table. I was just starring at it, now, I wasn't really hungry, so I started thinking about this whole situation, as soon as I was lost in my thoughts, my head started aching. I took a pile of Aspirin from the cupboard of the bathroom and swallowed it slightly,"I really should see a doctor", I went back to my bed and laid there,trying to sleep. After a good 10min, my eyes were closed,my breathing and heart pounds were calm and my body was resting, I felt good. I opened my eyes and checked the time on my phone, it was 10:30am. I decided to get up and walked to my closet so I can change. I was wearing a black hoodie, grey pants,white sneakers and a white mask, The casual. I was standing in front of the door. "Do I really need to go?", I was flustered. "I really don't want to see anyone,it's already 10 soon 11, everyone would be awake by now, and..." I sighted. "I really don't want to see...him"

After several times of hesitating, I finally took the courage to step out the door, "It's okay,you just have to avoid the others and don't talk or answer them and if you ever saw him, just run..." As I was thinking, I accidentally bumped into someone and it was Setsuno: "Hey Chrono, are you alright, you haven't show up the entire morning today". I ignored him and just continued walking fast. He was following me asking the same question over and over again. Until I finally answered. "I'M FINE SETSUNO" and I ran leaving him behind speechless by my answer and the way I yelled at him. I finally reached the living room. No one, I slowly walked to the door, opened it without making a sound and when I was about to close it, I felt someone blocking the "gate", and it was the person I didn't want to see out of all people who live there. Kai was now standing in front of me, looking at me widely with his dead eyes, I was afraid and tried to escape his gaze by looking away but he was following my eyes movements. I tried to run but he reached my hand, he was rubbing it hardly. As he was about to start talking, I pushed him hardly and started running not knowing my point, just running,running away from him. I didn't want to hear his hurting words,better escape them, I don't want to face anymore issue. I finally stopped running when I reached the center of the city, far away from the base, I took a deep breath and started walking again.

~Well well uhh tysm for 100 reads first I really appreciate it a lot ty ty ty <3 hope you enjoyed this part :) have a nice day/night 💕~