Much Better (Spoiler Included)

After leaving my room and heading towards the deck where I'd invited Ichinose, I leaned on the railing waiting fir the said person to arrive.

After some time I could hear some footsteps from the entrance.

The figure of Ichinose arrived in front of me. She was wearing her summer uniform looking as beautiful as ever. But there was something off.

She didn't had her usual cheerful personality or her smile on her.

Instead she gave me a forced smile as she stood in front of me.

"H-Heyy Ayanokoji-Kun!" she's tried her best to sound cheerful but failed.

"Thanks for coming here." I said to her.

"Of course, it was Ayanokoji-Kun who called me here after all." She said.

"You know what I've called you here for right?" I asked her and she looked towards the ground with a sad expression before recomposing herself, taking a deep breath and facing me.

"Ayanokoji-Kun, is it true that you and Karuizawa-San are dating?" She asked me.

"Can you tell me who said it to you?" I asked, although I had a idea about who it could be.

"It was Nagumo-Senpai." She said anxiously. She was clenching her fists waiting for my response so I decided its for the best to not make her wait anymore.

"It's true." as I said those two words Ichinose's eyes widened. She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath trying her best to stay composed.

"I-I see... Hehehe I'm so stupid, I should've known that someone amazing like Ayanokoji Kun will obviously have a partner." Ichinose spoke and laughed self-mockingly as tears flow down from her eyes to her cheeks.

"Ichinose-" Before I could say anything else Ichinose ran away from the deck crying, not wanting to hear anything else.

____________________________

I was sitting in my room waiting for Kei to arrive. This is going to be our last secret date. As soon enough Kei has decided to make our relationship public.

Someone might ask why would I do that when it'll be just a problem for me?

Why do something so absurd as be in a relationship when people are out to get me?

The answer is because-

"Kiyotaka!" Apparently Kei had arrived in the room.

"Hey." I replied to her greeting.

"Im so nervous and excited... I can't believe we're going to reveal our relationship."

"It's your choice. If you want to, you can back off."

"No I've decided. I want everyone to know that you belong to me and me only."

Good. Kei made the decision which she thinks is good for her. She understands that she would probably be in a position where she will have to face problems due to being in a relationship with me, but she still wants to make our relationship public.

What she doesn't understand is that in the case that someone targets her to try and blackmail me. I won't help her.

If she causes unnecessary problems for me she's nothing but a burden. Deadweight. I'm ready to sacrifice her any time.

All I need to do is now wait for that time to come.

Sorry Kei. But I'm still the horrible human I have been. I want to live my high school life till the end.

Even if I have to sacrifice you to do it.

After all you're nothing but a tool.

-iyotaka"

Oh looks like I spaced out too much.

Well let's enjoy our dates while we still can.

_____________________________

"Ichinose" I called out to the girl who was sitting in a cafe with her friends.

The girl who's tried her best to avoid me since that day on the deck.

"A-Ayanokoji-Kun!?" Ichinose unintentionally shouted.

"I need to talk to you... If possible somewhere else." I said to her.

Ichinose apparently hasn't told her friends about what happened so they started teasing her.

Not wanting to hear any more of their teasing which is having the opposite effect on her she followed me as we walked away from the cafe towards a spot where no one could eavesdropp on our conversation.

Ichinose was unable to look me in the eyes. As I'd expected, Nagumo is trying his best to make her his pawn. I'll have to stop him from doing that.

"Ichinose, I hope we can still be friends. I don't want to

*insert random convincing blah blah with which Ichinose realises that Nagumo is an asshole and Kiyo would still stay her friend and will help her even if they can't be in a relationship *

"I'm sorry Ayanokoji Kun, I shouldn't have listened to Nagaymou-Senpai. I hope we can stay friends."

Yeah that's it.

This is just what I think should happen.

Kiyo can spare enough time to save Ichinose from falling in Nagumo's trap.

Although I don't think Ichinose is stupid enough to fall in Nagumo's obvious trap like this. If she does then Kinugasa nerfed her to the point where she can't be saved.

Kei is someone special for me, I wouldn't abandon her blehhhhh

Makes me want to puke.

Wtf happened to the cold Kiyo who would go ahead and sacrifice anyone if he has to.

Don't tell me that he fell in love and now wants to save his girlfriend cause that is total crap.

Well whatever byeeee