:P

Set after they come back from the cruise after 2nd Island exam... basically after y2v4.5

Ichinose hasn't confessed .....yet

Tsubaki isn't a WR student.

Kiyo POV

It was a normal day, I was walking towards the school hearing some music as I walk. Ishizaki had recommended this song and I didn't understood some of the words in it. 

Since it was already past my bed time when I listened to it and I didn't want HaruKaa san to scold me I decided that I'll ask Internet sensei about those words the next day, which is today.

What got me interested in the song was the part where the singer mentions about thighs. Me being me I already made this my favorite song. 

I plugged in my earphones and started walking while listening to the music. 

Hmm maybe I can sing the song as I walk... there's no harm in that.

Right?

Honami POV

I was walking towards the school when I saw Ayanokoji kun walk ahead me. He was wearing earphones listening to some music. I was about to call him out but I heard him say something.

I walked up a bit behind him and tried to listen what he's trying to say.

"Ecchi-Ecchi" He said in his monotone voice.

Wait what! E-Echi?

Did he found me out already??? 

I stopped in my tracks... there's no way around it. If Ayanokoji kun has already found out about ecchinose then I'll just tell him about my feelings... or should I say ecchinose's feelings?

I noticed that I had spaced out for too long and Ayanokojii kun had already walked away. I guess I'll tell him after classes end...

Arisu POV

I was walking towards the school with Masumi chan by my side, As we were walking I noticed a familiar figure walking a bit ahead of us. 

It was none other than Ayanokoji kun, he was walking a bit ahead of us with earphones in his ears. 

So he's listening to music? I want to know what kind of music he likes. Watashi Kininarimasu.

"Masumi chan pick me up and get me close to Ayanokoji kun there." I command to Masumi chan who gave me a disgusted look..

"Nope."

"I'll let you steal some beer." 

"Hold tight, make sure you don't fall." She says as she gets on her knees and starts suc- Wait that's for the lemon chapter...

She gets on her knees and I climb on her back wrapping my arms around her neck as she starts walking forward towards Ayanokoji kun holding my thighs.

As we reach near him Masumi chan stops a little away from him so that he doesn't notice us.

"Ecchi till I die, all these Loli's call me Senpai" He says in his monotone voice.

Loli's huh... I guess I qualify as a Loli

"Fufufufufufu"

"I didn't sign up for this shit." Masumi chan said as she dropped back on her knees and I got off her back.

"He's gotten some emotions for sure..... some really great emotions. FUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUFUUF- Aghh."

Looks like I got too much excited... this isn't good for my heart...

Nanase POV

I was walking towards the school when I saw Ayanokoji Senpai walking ahead.

I'll go greet him. I started walking towards him, as I got close I heard him say something.

"My soul is tormented by a succubus." He said in his monotone voice.

So Amasawa is still bothering Senpai... I'll have to protect Senpai from that devil.

"Call her sis, pantsu dripping from the way I spit." He continued speaking.

Wh-What is Amasawa san making Senpai do... P-Pantsu dripping... N-No way...

"Fell in love with this, sis-con music now she in my grips." He said

F-Fell in love? Senpai fell in love with Amasawa!!!??? Sis con music??? What is he talking about.

In his grips? So Senpai has got Amasawa in his control.... 

Wait! 

Pantsu dripping....The way I spit.... In my grips.... 

"S-Senpai has gotten Amasawa san in his grips and is making her underwear wet by spitting on them!!!??" I ended up shouting my thoughts out loud which Senpai who had walked a bit ahead didn't hear.

Unfortunately one of Senpai's classmates "Ike Kanji" ended up hearing this and now is crying on the ground complaining...

Tsubaki POV

I was walking towards school with a lollipop in my mouth. Walking in front of me was Ayanokoji Senpai.

I have been a bit interested in him since he was able to evade all of my attempts to expel him during the Island Examination.

I saw his lips move... is he talking to someone? He has his earphones in his ears so it's possible.

I walk a bit behind him trying to eavesdrop on what he was saying.

"Chillin and watching Hentai, with other Ni**a's Kouhai's." He says.

I see, so Senpai is watching Lewd videos with Nanase chan and Amasawa san.... 

"Like her skirts mini sized and socks pulled up knee high." He continued speaking.

I see so Senpai likes a girl who is her Kouhai, wears mini sized skirts with knee high socks.

I look towards my legs...

My skirt is much shorter compared to other girls.....

My socks are knee high......

I'm Senpai's Kouhai.....

I could feel my face getting hotter as I realised that I fit all the things Senpai just said. Senpai is handsome... he's a capable person too....

With that I decided,

I'll confess to Senpai today after classes.

Well.....

Yeah.....

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee