The Little Devil And Puppy Chan VS T-Rex Kun Pt. 2 [18+]

With that Amasawa entered my tent and closed it behind her.

"Let me do a GPS search before we start." I said and took out my tablet and did a GPS search using 1 point.

Looking at my tablet there wasn't anyone near our location, moreover due to the heavy rain everyone will just take shelter in their tents and refrain from travelling.

"Senpai~" Amasawa called me out an I looked at her as she approached me with her devilish grin.

"Are you sure you're both fine with this?" I asked them once again. Although I think there was no point in asking Amasawa but Nanase still might feel uncomfortable having her first time taken by me.

"Of course Senpai~ I wouldn't have suggested doing this if I wasn't." She said and got even closer to me.

Our face was close enough that we could feel each others breath. She leaned forward and our lips connect. 

She takes the lead and gently grabs my neck from behind and deepens the kiss.

After kissing for some more time our lips part as we finally breath air. 

"Sasuga Senpai~, even though it was your first kiss you did great." She said.

Amasawa then pushed me on the ground and sat on my chest. From down here I can clearly see her red Bra which was visible through her shirt which has become see through due to the rain. 

As if reading my intentions Amasawa took off her T-shirt and leaned forward. Her breasts were still not fully exposed and covered by her sexy red bra.

"If you want to see more take my bra off yourself...Senpai~"

As she said my body felt a bit hot, I felt nothing but lust towards her as I move my hands behind her back and carefully remove her Bra.

As I took it off I couldn't help but stare at her perfect size breasts and her pink nipples.

"Do you like them Sen-pai~?" She asked me and I nod lightly as my hands moved towards them.

I could barely cover her breast in my hand,The softness I'm feeling right now was even better than what I felt when I touched Kei's thighs.

 I gently squeezed them, causing Amasawa to bite her lip suppressing a moan.

I sat up causing Amasawa to fall on my lap. I gently pushed her back to the ground and sucked on her left breast as my hand massages her right one.

"Ahhn~" Amasawa moans as I move my tongue around her nipple and gently pinch her other one with my hands.

The soft sensation of her breasts felt heavenly causing my weapon to harden and cause a huge bulge in my pants.

Nanase who was sitting right behind Amasawa covered her blushing face with her hands. She was still topless sitting there in nothing but her panties.

"Nanase Chan~, come help us." Amasawa called out to her as she once again laid me down on my back staring at the bulge on my pants.

Nanase slowly uncovers her face and walks towards us on all four's like a puppy about to go against a dinosaur.

Amasawa slowly takes off my pants and my underwear as she and Nanase stare at my T-Rex which was roaring due to all the stimulation it received just a minute ago.

"I-It's huge!" Nanase said and instantly covered her mouth out of embarrassment.

"Senpai~ just sit back and enjoy~" Amasawa says as she holds my shaft using both of her hands and slowly approaches it's tip with her mouth. 

She kisses it and my shaft twitches from the soft and smooth stimulus of her lips.

She then proceeds to lick it from the bottom to the top using her tongue lubricating it with her saliva.

As if a spell had been cast over her Nanase also slowly approached my shaft and started licking it with her tongue. 

I somehow felt a weird yet satisfied sensation run through my body as they kept on moving their tongues around my shaft.

Suddenly Amasawa opened her mouth wide and took the tip of my Shaft in her mouth. Due to my enormous size she was unable to take all of it in.

She slowly moved her head up and down while also using her hands to stimulate it. Her tongue moved around my dick as she started moving faster. She lightly sucked it causing me to let out a moan of pleasure.

Meanwhile Nanase slowly got up and approached my face. She then proceeds to take off her underwear and her pink pussy came into my view.

She got on her knees and sat down with her thighs on both side of my face and her pussy right in front of my mouth.

"Senpai... Please lick me." She said.

This was nothing like the usual Nanase who I had traveled with for the past few days. This Nanase had given up to her lust and had become much more bold.

Complying with her request I grab her by her waist and kiss her wet pussy.

Then slowly licking from down to up I move my tongue around causing her to let out pleasurable moans.

"Senpai ahhn." She kept on moaning as I play with her pussy with my tongue while gently groping her big yet cute but.

She sandwiched my face between her plump thighs as I push my tongue inside her 

Meanwhile due to Amasawa going on for quite some time I felt as if I was almost there...

I started moving my tongue even more rigorously hitting all of her sensitive spots. She started to moan even more as she grabbed onto my hair.

"Senpai...ahh If you do that...mhhm I'm about to..." Nanase said as she had a orgasm right on my face.

At the same time I also reached my limit and ended up Cumming in Amasawa's mouth.

Nanase fell on my side, exhausted with a satisfied face.

"Senpai~ you came so much I had a hard time swallowing it all you know..." Amasawa said panting. "But don't you think that I'm done." She said and.....

That's all for this part... I'll make the third part someday till then enjoy this much...

Also I made another fandicc so check that out on my profile.

Till the next chapter

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee