The Little Devil And Puppy Chan VS T-Rex Kun

Plot after Kiyo vs Nanase.

After fighting against me Nanase finally has accepted her defeat.

Currently she passed out against a tree. I set up my tent and picked her up as I gently laid her down inside the tent.

At first I thought of changing her wet clothes so that she doesn't catch a cold but decided against it as she probably would think of me as a pervert.

I just gave her a lap pillow and waited for her to wake up.

After a while she moved a bit in her sleep and now her face was right next to my...crotch...

She slowly opened her eyes and rubbed them.

She then

Poked my...

"Whats this?" she asked in a sleepy voice.

"You don't want to know..." I said and patted her head as she fell back asleep with a cute smile on her face.

But she wake up after some time and her eyes widened as she realise what she poked.

Her face turned red and she faced away from me and covered it with her hands.

'Wh-What do I do now.... He probably thinks that I'm a pervert...' thought the cute puppy.

"Umm are you fine Nanase?" I asked her, her face was very red, does she have a fever?

"Y-Yes senpai, don't worry about me." she said and gave me a weird laugh.

"But your face is so red, did you catch a fever or something?" I asked her as I placed my hand on her forehead.

Her face turned even more red and she hugged me tightly.

"S-Senpai don't look at my face right now.. hehe."she said.

I would've replied to her but fright now my face is buried in her chest. I felt 2 soft sensations on my face... I want to push her off but I don't want to let go of this soft sensation.

As I was thinking of what to do she finally let me go. I breathed a bit more heavily as I wasn't able to breathe when my face was in between her breasts.

"S-Sorry Senpai." Nanase said to me and looked a bit embarrassed by her actions.

"I'll leave now, I can't cause any more problems for Senpai." she said and was about to leave the tent but I stopped her.

"It's raining heavily right now, you won't be able to set up your tent. First of all change your clothes I'll wait outside." I said and was about to leave the tent but this time she stopped me.

"But your clothes will get soaked if you stand in the rain." she said.

"But how will you change your clothes then?" I asked her.

"If...you just face the other way.... It'll be fine....also if its Senpai I don't mind." I didn't hear the last part of her sentence as she muttered it to herself.

I faced away from her as she began to change her clothes. I heard some rustling as she was taking off her clothes. This is bad, I can't help but want to look at her.

"S-Senpai, can you h-help me with m-my bra." she asked me in a low voice.

I turned around and saw Nanase in her underwear. My mind went blank and I shake my head so that I don't get any weird thoughts.

I got near her and slowly unhooked her bra. But as soon as it unhooked the zip to my tent opened revealing the figure of the cute little devil.

"Not fair Senpai~ you both are having fun without me. Hmph." she said and took a picture of us.

"It's not what it looks like." I said trying to clear up the misunderstanding created. Nanase just turned around and hugged me, this time her bra fell off and I could very well see th 2 soft things which I had felt before.

"I-I'm sorry Senpai, d-due to me now you're in trouble." Nanase said to me. She thought that Amasawa will send the picture to the acting director and I will be expelled.

"Don't worry Senpai~, let's make a deal." Amasawa said and entered the tent.

"We three have some fun in the tent and I will delete that picture." She said as she licked her lips seductively.

Even though I'm dense even I know what she means by 'Spend the night.'

"How do I know that you'll keep your word? Also I can't possibly ask Nanase to do something so absurd." I said to her.

"You don't have any other options senpai now do you? I already have locked my tablet so you can't delete the picture, if you want to save yourself then you need to do what I say." she said as she got closer to me.

"I-If that's what it takes to s-save Senpai then I'll do it." Nanase said while still hugging me her upper body naked.

"Then let's get started." Amasawa said and

And then they fucked.

So I wanted to read a 3some lemon with Kiyo, Nanase and Ichika so this is just a plot for that.

Feel free to continue this cause I won't do it anytime soon.

So Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee