🍭

Takes place when Lollipop Chan asked Kiyo to partner up for the exam.

Tsubaki POV

I've been following Ayanokoji senpai for some time now, he acts as if he hasn't noticed me but I'm sure he has.

While I'm not too confident in my Academic or physical abilities I've always been good at reading people, but no matter how hard I try I haven't been able to read his thoughts. After looking into someone's eyes I ca get a good idea of what he's feeling at the moment. Anger, excitement, joy, sadness all type of emotions flow through them.

But when I looked into his eyes I only saw boredom, as if he has no interest in whatever happens around him. It doesn't mean that he isn't aware of his surroundings, rather he's always aware of them and calculating his moves.

Currently he's buying some stuff from the convenience store. He takes a lollipop and buys it.

I don't want to expel him anymore.

But I guess I can approach him now.

I call him out and told him to wait for me outside as I buy a lollipop.

"Sorry to keep you waiting." I said to him and he just say that it's fine as we start walking together in silence.

I've never been at conversing with people. It's not like if I have a problem talking with boys, it's just people in general.

"So what did you want to talk about?" he asked me.

"He's arriving shortly, let's sit on the bench meanwhile." I said pointing towards the bench near the vending machine.

"Utomiya?" he asks me confirming the person I talked about.

I nod at him as we sit down on the bench. The silence was getting awkward and neither of us are good at starting conversation.

"So you too like lollipops?" he said trying to start a conversation even though the topic was a bit lame.

I unintentionally smile at his attempt.

"I'm sorry if that came out weird." he apologised.

I realised that I didn't respond to his question, well he was kind enough to try and start a conversation I should have replied...

I looked at him and he was staring away from me. I gently poked at his arm and he faced me.

"I like them." I said.

"I see." he said.

Even though his expression or voice didn't change I could tell that he was a bit relieved at my answer.

We stared at each other for a few seconds and then looked away as the conversation died down and sat in the awkward silence.

I always wondered what happen when two people bad at communicated are left alone with each other. I guess I now know the answer.

Well he tried to start a conversation maybe I should also take initiative.

But what should I talk to him about....

I don't know much about him after all...

Where is Utomiya Kun?

{He was kidnapped by Author San so that you two can talk to each other.}

After thinking for a while I decided to ask him a question.

"Is there anyone you like?" I said and he stared at me while wondering about what to answer.

I just realised that I asked a bit personal question and he might not want to answer that. I decided to apologise to him but before I could he answered me.

"You."

Oh I see.......... Hmm?.... Wait......... Me?

I blinked my eyes a couple of times as I looked away from him.

Is he hitting on me? Th-That's too fast. Shouldn't he try to be friends first or something? Even though I'm nit very social person even I know that much...

Well he is handsome... He is similar to me in some aspect... Wait, what am I thinking? I have to expel him.... I can't be selfish.

What am I thinking uhhhh.

I've never felt so confused before.

Also how can he say such thing with a straight face. Hmph

Before I knew I was pouting at him.

He looked at me and said...

"Cute"

As he said that I felt my cheeks burning. I looked away from him so that he isn't able to see them.

How am I supposed to expel such a charming guy. Also where the heck is Utomiya kun?.

Meanwhile

Utomiya : "Y-yeah please let me go she's going to kill me."

Author : "Don't worry I'll save you with my special power."

Utomiya : "What's that?"

Author : "Plot convenience."

Utomiya : "...."

Author : "Well how did you find their interaction?"

Utomiya : "It was cute, also I don't want to expel Senpai anyways so it's good if she gets convinced by getting closer to him."

Author : "Yupp, also here is my number so we can talk from time to time. I'll let you see their interactions again."

Utomiya : "Uh..thanks I guess?"

Author : "Byeeeeeeeeeeee."

Well that's that.

Unlike the last one this might be continued...

Is it just me or all the first year girls are super cute?

Idk how but they all made it into my top 10 cote girls and Ichika and Tsubasa are in my top 3.

Well till the next chapter

Byeeeeeeeeeeee