I don't respond, instead I swallow back my emotions as I start hastily wiping my eyes of the few tears.

I feel uncomfortable in my own skin knowing that I did this to him and on top of it I'm reminded of all the other things I've been putting him through.

I was a terrible person and I didn't deserve his forgiveness.

Alessio's smile wavers before he's lifting his head up and moving his arm from his face and when we connect eyes, his face falls."What's wrong-" He instantly sits up, his face growing alarmed.

I shake my head not daring to talk for I couldn't bring myself to speak. His gaze follows mine down to his chest and understanding mixed with relief crosses his features.

He moves to sit along the edge of the bed and when he plants his feet down on the ground he spreads his legs and pulls me forward to stand between them.

"Why are you getting so upset over something so insignificant?" He frowns tilting his head to look up at me. His face searches mine as I keep my gaze glued to the marks. This wasn't unimportant.

I hear him sigh before he stands up, his chest coming into my line of vision in doing so and since he's so much taller than me, I'm able to get a better look at the scabs.

I slowly bring my hand up to lightly trace over them and I can feel his eyes on me. "I'm so sorry." I whisper, lightly shaking my head.

He then brings his hand up to tilt my chin up towards his face as he dips his head to stare into my eyes. "When I tell you it's okay, I mean it's okay, baby." He says his voice laced with finality, yet it's still low and soft.

I blink up at him and swallow away my emotions, a silent half assed way of saying I didn't believe him, which causes him to arch a brow at me, "Am I understood?" He asks firmly.

I hesitantly nod, and when I glance at his unimpressed face, I sigh. "Yes." I mumble, my voice still small and filled with guilt.

He nods seeming to be pleased before dipping his head further and placing a peck against my forehead, "Bene." He murmurs against the skin before tilting my face higher and placing a peck on my cheek. (Good)

"Some one as cute as you should never wake up sad." He murmurs before moving to place a kiss on the other cheek. My lips tilt and I find myself fighting back a grin. He moves down to ghost his lips over mine and his eyes lift to meet mine. "Don't start now." He says sternly before softly pecking the corner of my lips.

By the time he pulls away I'm smiling up at him and before he can move away I grasp his shoulders, and bring my face forward to place a kiss atop each little mark.

Alessio's eyes widen in a mix of bewilderment yet amusement and I can tell he's trying not to laugh at my cheesyness but he doesn't pull away. When i'm done, I take a step back to properly look up at the handsome man that has the ability to make me feel so happy.

But when I do look up at him, my heart stops as my eyes cross over the little mark on his neck. A hickey.

The same one I gave him in my dream.

Oh my God. 

That wasn't a dream.

Alessio really-