“No, but you’re completely uninterested,” she huffed.

“So you’re not just a pretty face,” I rolled my eyes.

“Are you going to let me in or not?” she asked impatiently.

“What part of my daughters are here, and I’m taken, didn’t register to you?” I frowned.

“All of it! I don’t know why you’re suddenly playing hard to get. You and I both know that you wouldn’t settle down, and that you don’t really want those rugrats close to you,” she replied before pushing past me into the suite.

“Get out,” I narrowed my eyes at her.

“Nah, I think I’ll stay. You’re bluffing, and I think it’s about time we stop playing games. I think it’s time you fucked me like I deserve to be fucked by you Raphael. I think I’ve waited long enough,” she purred.

“I’m beginning to think your parents wasted their money sending you to private schools since they clearly did nothing for your intellectual thinking. But then again, from the shit you’re spewing, I highly doubt any thinking went into your words,” I scoffed. This time, fury flashed in her eyes.

“You’re being rude!” she snapped.

“You’re being obnoxious. Keep your voice down. My children are asleep,” I glared at her.

“Yeah right! Give it up!” she rolled her eyes. Before I could reply, my phone went off. I was grateful when I saw who was calling and I put her on loud speaker.

Cara mia,” I responded. Celine’s eyes narrowed into slits.

Caro, quick question. Do you prefer chocolate or vanilla?” she asked.

“Chocolate, why?” I asked in confusion.

“It’s nothing. How are the girls?” she giggled.

“They’re asleep again, but they were excited to tell me all the things you promised them,” I chuckled. Celine was looking at me with confusion clear in her eyes.

“Yeah well this place is just too amazing, but look at me being mean and not asking you how you are,” she said.

She’s amazing like that.

“I had a long day of meetings. I was on my way to bed when an unannounced visitor showed up at my door practically half naked and she wont leave,” I replied, looking straight at Celine. I was met by silence, and I knew she was upset at that bit of information.

“Is it who I think it is?” she asked.

Yes, I’d actually told Aretha about Celine. I didn’t want her getting any surprises down the line. I told her about all the women I’ve been linked to one way or the other, so that should any of them attempt to break us apart, she already knows where we stand.