im tired

Y/N pov

My hands warms, wrapped with their fingers around mine." I'm hungry." I said, pouting as I got tired of watching the fireworks set off. My skin felt like a layer of ice had formed."  We can go to the cafe down the street." Tom said as we both looked at eachother." Yeah I'm very hungry as well." I heard Louis complain." Let's go then, I'm tired and very hungry." I said and started to disappear into the crowd. The thick crowd consumed us like little ants.

The air smelled of burning gunpowder, full of firework smoke. I am very sure it wasn't that healthy to breath it in. Louis and I followed Tom, watching him navigate our way towards the cafe.

After a little while, we did find it. It turns out we turned the wrong street at some point but I can already smell the fresh coffee. I stared at the little corner cafe across the street." Okay let's go." Tom held our hands, yes I noticed him grabbing Louis by his hand as well. He led us across the road and into the shop." Hi Tom," she said. I saw a cute girl, big pretty eyes, she had absolutely gorgeous curly hair, I think she's Portuguese." Hi Mencia, this is y/n and Louis." He introduced us." Hi, very nice to meet you, for a little summary." She is very energetic by the looks of it." I'm an ex and a bestfriend, what are you?" She said, her pretty brown eyes questioned me." Just close friends." I said, I let out a light chuckle.

That question really did make think a lot. What were we to each other, not in a relationship but we really aren't just friends, I wonder what Louis thinks." Could I have a hot caramel frappuccino, lots of whip cream and cinnamon." I said, I gave her a sweet smile." Vanilla with 2 shots of expresso." Louis said," you know my regular." Tom said.

If he's a regular, how did we get lost? This boy confuses me.

Louis bought me a cookie, I think he noticed that I was drooling over it while it was behind the glass. It smelled so fucking good in here. I just wanted to take a bite out of the air. I watched Louis just laying there. His head was just on the oak table, staring into emptiness. He ordered the expresso maybe because he's super tired. I don't know its super hard to read them two today.

"He seems sleepy." Tom commented, his head resting on his palm, staring into my eyes." I guess so, tonight was so nice though." When I held both of their hands, staring at the fireworks, I felt like I was in bloody heaven. It felt so unreal.

469 words, I wrote this while I was having pe, my pe teacher is so nice he was like u can go sit on the field if you want, like aw bless him he's so sweet I think he realised that I feel uncomfortable doing pe with everyone. Anyway remember to vote, love you all