plant

Y/n POV

I smiled as he unlocked the apartment door," so this is the like the building I live in." He said awkwardly, he still was holding my hand as we walked up the stairs." Do you live high up?" I asked." Not really, we are already here." He pointed at the white door in front of us." Its a nice door." I said sarcastically, it wasn't bad but I didn't know what to say.

"So why decide to see me?" He asked, he slowly unlocked the door," I don't know, don't see often you at school so." I said, trying to see if he knows what I mean." Oh, well I made food just before if you want some." He said, he took of his shoes, I guess its a no shoe household. I slipped mine off, still thinking of an answer." Um sure, just not a lot I kind of ate before." I said, I remembered the nice pizza.

His flat was quite nice, it was warm and cozy. There were a lot of plants, the air was crisp and felt fresh. I gulped and saw the minimalistic furniture." I made like angelio spaghetti I think that's what its called, its just spicy spaghetti with like olive oil, garlic, pepper flakes and stuff." He said, he put some on my plate," I love the garlic," I smelled the plate and ny lungs filled with the scent of garlic and peppers." Thank you." I smiled at him.

I yawned and stared at him eating, his hair was quite puffy and just looked so soft. I twisted my fork in the spaghetti, it twisted in and I put it into my mouth. Oh its spicy and garlicky, its nice.

I looked at him, my eyes kept glancing away from his glaze whenever he looked my direction, it felt awkward but I wanted to keep staring." Youve got some pretty plants." I saw the big leafy plant in the corner." Yeah I know," he pointed at the one I was staring at." One of my firsts, my mum got it for me a couple of years ago." He smiled.

He really likes plants doesn't he. I finally took the last bite of the food." So, how's Louis treating you?" He asked, I already wouldve guessed that he noticed the tension between the two of us." I don't know, hes known as a fuckboy so I doubt he'll be around for much longer." I said, I felt like upset about it but I mentally prepared for this, proud." Im sure he'll stick around you for a while, I believe you peak his curiosity, he peaks mine." My eyes widened a bit." Oh someones interested in the boy im talking with." I said. He pulled the fork out of his mouth as he said." Maybe I'm interested in both of you.