"My hand around your fucking throat"

Y/N

Yawning, I'm tired. Sitting all alone in class, miss left to a meeting so I've got no one to talk to.

The door opened." Hey y/n." Oh of course Louis finds where I am. I groaned." What do you want." I sighed, my hair touched the table as I stared out the window." Are you angry at me." He asked, I rolled my eyes and looked at him." Why would I be angry at you?" I asked, his face suddenly became confused." Well you seemed angry with me last week," he chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck.

"God your just pathetic." I said. I sighed and looked away from him." What do you mean?" He asked." Can't you just leave me alone, god, your fucking ex girlfriend to bloody attack me and then use the excuse we aren't together." I groaned as I finished my sentence, his actually annoying." Well I didn't know she would do that." Did he seriously just say that." Shes literally did it to multiple girls you've paid attention to, you just like doing whatever you want without thinking about the other person, and its so pathetic of you asking my friend to ask why I'm angry at you." I grabbed my things, I stood up and walked to the door, he just stood there as I walked past." Louis you literally," I felt his hand around my throat and kissed me. His soft but textured lips brushed against mine, his hand still around my throat, I felt myself tremble a bit. He pulled back for a second." Do you like my hand around your throat?"

Sometimes he just pisses me of so much but oh my god, his kisses are so desperate but so full of passion.

"Do you like my hand around your throat." He bit his lip as I trembled this close to him," maybe you like," I pushed his hand aside, our heavy breathing was the only thing that could be heard in the classroom, my hand wrapped around his neck and I pushed him against the board." My hand around your fucking throat." I said with heavy breath. His eyes filled with lust.

The sound of his back hitting the wall echoed for a second before I kissed him.

Maybe there is still hope for y/n and Louis 😴🤚