bouncy hair

Louis POV

Another day at school, I sighed. I kept staring at the ceiling, she said she saw all kinda of patterns within the swirls, u guess I'm just not as imaginative as her. I took a big lazy breath and poured all my breath out.

Slowly walking down the street, I was getting near the place where I smoked with what was his name, Tom? Yeah it was Tom. I licked my lips as I felt the cold breeze touch my face, the coldness slowly turning my face red. I turned and saw Tom, he was standing there again. Instead of just smoking already, he was just taking it out of his pocket.

I looked at his hair, it was so curly and full of volume, it was most definitely soft, I just know it. I took a big yawn and stared at his side profile.

My walking speed slowed down tremendously. Watching him light the cigarette, it clinged on against his lips as I watched the flame set fire to the baccy." Hey." I said. I got closer to him." Oh hey?" He once again nudged the packet to me." Yeah." I said and got one. I pulled it and watched him get his lighter, it was a different one, it like a velvet blue. I flicked the flint and lit it.

"Why you accept the cigarette?" He asked me, I'm not really a smoker so I don't know, my thoughts were rushing through my head, thinking for a good answer." Not sure, I like it guess." I took a toke and felt the smoke travelling in my mouth." You can barely inhale it," Tom commented." You couldve just said your trying out new things," he said. I watched his lips caress the filter. I stood right infront of him," we have weird interactions with eachother." I blurted out as my eyes stared into his.

"I doubt their weird, we've only interacted like 3 times?" He said," someone is keeping count on how many times we've met." I said, chuckling awkwardly." Well what can I say, I'm awfully observant." He flicked the cigarette and dropped it." Anyway the bell is going to ring q second and you should get inside."

I took my last toke and tossed it. I yawned and started to head towards the entrance. I saw him walking in front of me, his hair just kept on bouncing through the air, it made me really want to touch it.