Finally home or not?

Y/n POV

I looked at his face, the little voice sighed in my head, I wish I would've kissed him a little more." Okay bye." I said to him as he closed the door." Bye." I looked outside and it was kind of dark," I'm just a friend from school," I said. I walked out of the front garden and I felt like screaming, like a full mental breakdown in the middle of the street. I pushed my hair behind my hair and walked towards the the bus stop. 

I quietly sat on the bus stop bench, the only thing lighting the area around me was a lamp post, it looked very creepy and eerie. I felt like I'm going to get kidnapped, I scrolled through snap and saw Tom's name pop up, he sent a snap. It was a muggie of him saying elo, he's so cute. I looked at the sky, it was cloudy, it was light polluted, I couldn't see any stars. I rolled my eyes and saw the bus coming my way. Maybe I should visit Tom." My ticket please." I said to the bus man, or is it bus driver, I have no clue." Thank you." I grabbed the ticket and walked to the closest seat I saw.

I texted, Hey can I come visit you? I waited fir a minute for him to reply. Yes sure, since you don't know which stop to get off just look if you see me a it, he replied and I smiled. Okay, I texted him and started staring out the window. 

I saw the bus stop I usually get off at. I gulped, is it desperate of me to just to go for two guys? Probably is but it's not as bad as Ella so. My kept checking every bus stop we come past but no Tom. I noticed someone standing there, a cigarette lit in their hand, I recognise those hands anywhere. I pressed the stop button and immediately rushed off." Your still wearing your uniform?" He said, flicking the cigarette ash off the edge." I didn't have the effort to change." I effortless took the cigarette off him and inhaled the smoke, I didn't actually know how to smoke and just breathed out." You clearly don't know how to smoke," he chuckled, I was so embarrassed," How do you smoke then?" I asked.

" You inhale it, like air, like it let go into your chest, kind of like swallowing." I took another toke, trying to properly inhale it and I felt the smoke reach my lungs." Now exhale." His eyes caresed mine as I breathed out the smoke. I really wanted to kiss him, he makes like everything seem so romantic," Anyway, come on, I'll show you my apartment." He took my hand and led me down the road.