Eight Flame: Sun

Y/N: Sorry, Tamaki. I couldn't arrive here faster.

Suddenly, she started breaking in tears and you immediately panicked, thinking you had done something wrong.

Y/N: D-did I say something wrong, Tamaki? Are you ok?

She dried her tears a bit, before answering.

Tamaki: Y-yeah.

Something moved behind you and you turned around, but you couldn't do anything as a punch made contact with your stomach. You spit a bit from the mouth, before turning to your enemy.

Y/N: It was you, wasn't it, Rekka Hoshimiya?

Rekka: This is not your business!⭐

He charged at you with his fists raised, but you were able to shield yourself with your wings before he could touch you, ending up with his flames devoured by yours truly. At this moment, with newfound power you counter attacked, sending him fly away.

Y/N: How many?

Rekka: It doesn't matter how many. If the objective is noble enough, every sacrifice will be forgiven! ⭐

Y/N: I don't usually like violence, but against you, I think I can go all out. Can I, Lieutenant Rekka?

You smirked and your position were switched. It was you the one charging, while he had to defend himself. Unfortunately, not having three pairs of devouring-flames blazing wings , didn't give him any other chance outside from using his arms. It didn't work though, from the moment your flames weren't not only stronger than his, but also amplified by his.

Rekka: Ugh! ⭐

He was sent another time in a wall, bending it. That wasn't enough to stop your barrage, you wanted to see him asking for forgiveness on the ground, if possible without his arms and his legs. Rekka tried to send a punch against you, but your right wings caught it, together with his other arm, giving you the chance to batter him with your personal recipe of punch, all ignited. Some spit mixed to blood ended on your face, but it didn't matter.

A knee to your stomach interrupted your focus long enough he needed to free his left arm and punch your to the right side of the head. You rolled for some meters, before doing a handstand to stop your body from going further, just in time to avoid a punch from Rekka's ignited fist.

Rekka: I won't forgive who tries to stop our evangelization! One more body won't be a problem! ⭐

Y/N: Believe me, at this point it goes both ways.

Rekka stopped surprised for a bit, taking from the pocket of his coat the same tiny tube containing the insect from Flam's room. The insect was trying to exit the tube anxiously, as if he would die if he hadn't reached you. You got some familiar vibes from him, but they weren't any close as to what you felt before while patrolling.

Rekka: I see. You want to reach those flames. To think you were directly under my nose...

Y/N: What are you talking about?

Rekka: The Evangelist was looking for you, you know! ⭐

Y/N: Hey, stop spitting nonsense.

Rekka: The untouched flame, Adolla Burst! ⭐

Y/N: Adolla?

Rekka: The sacred flame that will lead mankind. The pure and untouched flame, that can only be borne by the spawn of the divine Sol! ⭐

Y/N: Untouched and pure, w-wait! Are you with the others from that night?

Rekka however didn't answer and jumped at you, giving only little time to parry his attacks with your wings. Some of them made contact with your body, but they weren't strong enough to break you. You retaliated by elbowing him, sending him fly thanks to the strength of your attack, amplified greatly via emitting flames from the palm of your hand, before reaching him and kicking him to the head.