Ninth Flame: Adolla Burst

The Rekka's whole situation was a troublesome problem that would've had repercussions on the entire Special Fire Force. On the short run, the Rookie Reassignment Training was stopped and Tamaki was suspended from the 1st's activities. (Un)fortunately, Arthur went missing during the same operation looking for Rekka, not knowing the events of the last day, thus Tamaki was the only troublemaker here, if you don't consider Shinra as such.

Y/N: I understand she was suspended, but why is Cat-girl here?

Tamaki: What?

Obi: Due to her part in the Hoshimiya's accident, Tamaki will stay here until the end of her suspension.

Shinra seemed to have a look of realization and in a second, you immediately remembered why.

Y/N: Tamaki, could I ask you something?

She hummed in response, without looking at you, too focused on filling her report on the accident.

Y/N: C-could you give me your phone n-number?

You looked away, not before catching her attention now on you and her skin turning pink.

Tamaki: W-well, if you insist so much...

Y/N: Really? Man, Takeru will be so happy!

Tamaki: Then I'm not telling it!

She stood up, but tripped on the leg of the table. Normally, any normal person would have simply slipped. But Tamaki was no normal person and with her lucky lecher-lure activating, her chest finished abruptly on your face.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi Y/N comforting a chibi Takeru crying his heart

Y/N: What's happening here?

You had been out for a while buying groceries, but the sight in front of you wasn't something you expected to spring up in such a short time.

Making: Ooh, those fire flowers are beautiful, Hibana.

Y/N: Captain, why the Lieutenant isn't saying anything about Hibana using her powers here?

Obi: Trust me, I thought the same.

During the two hours you had been out, Shinra was being beaten by Arthur and Tamaki, muttering something along the lines of 'skirt-thief', Maki and Iris were mesmerized by Hibana's flowers and Hinawa was fixed on his chair, calculating the fastest route to the Captain's meeting.

Timeskip brought to you by chibi me who was doubtful about putting the after-credits scene in this chapter

Y/N: Is it really alright for me, Shinra and Tamaki to join the meeting?

Obi: As direct participants of the accident, your reports will be crucial.

Shinra: Do meetings like this usually happen?

Obi: It has never happened since I was made Captain. This proves how serious is the current situation.

Immediately after going out of the tunnel, Shinra's eyes widened and his body was between Hinawa and Obi, looking eagerly at the Amaterasu.