What the heck type of cat is that?

Charlotte dropped her phone, and it landed flashlight down. Her eyes were adjusted to the dark, and she could still see the figure. She picked up the phone and shone it on the person again.
They weren't there anymore. Charlotte let out a sigh of relief.
She turned to go back inside, and suddenly they were there just much closer. Charlotte was staring eye to eye with what ever it was.
"Th-hi", It said.
Charlotte back away. And held her bat in front of her.
They grabbed the end of the bat, and with a jolt Charlotte didn't have it no more.
Charlotte's eye widen.
Whatever this thing was it was strong.
Charlotte kept the flashlight on her phone still at it. With the light she could see the features of it. It had familiar blackish blue hair and green eyes with fur covering it face. And sticking out of it long hair was two fluffy ears.
Their pupils were narrow while they looked into the light.
"What are you?"
The creature looked at Charlotte dead in the eye.
Suddenly she knew why it look familiar.
"Kitty Noir?" Charlotte said.

Hugo looked around the classroom. What the heck was going on? Was the only thing going through his mind. Somehow he was sent to the past where his mom and dad were.
Now the stories about how his mom said they were oblivious to each other. He didn't believe his mom at first. But now he was witnessing, and she was right. They were stupid in love with the same person.
Hugo was under the stairs writing more of his story.
"Hey Marc," Marinette said.
Hugo quickly closed his journal.
"Hey Marinette," He said.
It felt so weird calling his mom by her first name.