Hugo goes missing

'It has been 6 months since Emma and Charlotte were Ladybug and Kitty noir. News about them and Hawkmoth 2.0 went global.'

Ok we are going to Hugo, you will see why

(Hugo is 2 years younger that Emma)

Hugo woke up on cold sweat. He hated having that nightmare. Where he was dragged away from his family into a dark pit. As soon as he hit the dark he would wake up. He yawned, and checked his clock. It was 3am. He put his red hoodie over him. Hugo turned on his lamp and got his writing journal out from under his pillow. And read over his writing.
His eyes started to get heavy after read 2 pages. So he turned off the lamp. And Layed back down.
And started to drift off.
When a light woke him. It was weird maybe he was dreaming. But there was a glowing howl in the wall.
And it sounds stupid but he got up and walked to it. But he was 1 foot away when it pulled him in. Then closed.
He woke up but not in his bed. He was next to fountain. And some of the sun was in his eyes. But someone was shaking him.
"Are you ok?" A voice said.
Hugo got up and rubbed his head.
"Who are you?" The person asked.
"I'm H-," Hugo stopped.
It was his mother, but younger. He knew it was her because he's seen a picture of her.
But how could that happen. He wasn't even born yet?
"Whats your name?" Marinette asked.
He couldn't say his name was Hugo Agreste. So he used his middle name.
"I'm Marc, uh-," he looked around.
And mixed some letters up.
"Marc Anciel," He said."What year is it?"
"It's 2016".
"I'm not even going to be born in 8 years!" Hugo thought.
"What's your name?" Hugo said, even though he knew.
"Marinette Dupian- Cheng."
Yep that's proof. Was he in the past?
Everyone must just be playing a prank.
Hugo rubbed his head again. And some of his hair got in his face. And saw that his hair had turned pure black. It used to have a blue tint to it.

That's it. Yes I am tieing in the theory that Marc is Hugo.
Hugo's full name: Hugo Marc Leon Agreste.