Chapter 270: The Calligraphy Master

Gudu's former name was Changan. Changan was Liu Man's real hometown.

After two thousand years, Liu Man was finally home. It was just that there were too many vicissitudes of life that her "home" that she could no longer recognize.

After knowing that Su Yi was going to be at the exhibit in person, the National Calligraphy Association specially sent people to the airport to pick them up.

Liu Man and Su Yi followed the growds out, and the person who was there to pick them up saw them. He excitedly waved his arms at them, incessantly shouting "Master Su, Master Su!" All the passers by would look at him and chuckle.

Su Yi felt very embarrassed and very awkward!

He complained to Liu Man, "Why did they find a hothead to welcome me?"

Liu Man looked at the young man standing from not far away, who had a huge smile on and was very happy. She felt like he was very friendly.

The duo walked up, and the young man immediately welcomed them, "Greetings, Master Su and Sensei Liu."

Liu Man hurriedly said, "Greetings, greetings."

The two youngsters who looked about the same age greeted each other in such a formal way; she also felt that it was strange.

Su Yi had already gotten used to the respectfulness coming from the people beside him. He didn't care whether the hothead was polite enough and said fastidiously, "Please don't call me Master Su; that makes me sound like a fraud. I don't know the Kongfu of Qi, and I can't predict anyone's lifeline. I can't advertise for supplements either."

Liu Man: "..."

Hothead: "..."

"Eh," Hothead foolishly rubbed the back of his head, feeling regretful. It was as if he was trying to figure out how to call Su Yi. After a few seconds, he finally murmured, "Greetings, Professor Su. My name is Zhou Budai, and my teacher is Ou Yangcen."

After hearing Ou Yangcen's name, Su Yi's eyes were not that sharp when he looked at the Hothead. He asked, "Where's your teacher?"

"Originally, we were going to come to the airport to welcome you together. However, my teacher had an emergency, so now it's just me. This is also my first time picking people up from an airport," Zhou Budai said, embarrassed. Excluding his own teacher, Ou Yangcen, the only other calligraphist he admired the most was Su Yi. Therefore, since this was the first time he was meeting Su Yi, he felt a little excited.

Seeing how honest he was being, Su Yi stopped blaming him for his impulsiveness, "You're learning the cursive script?" Ou Yangcen was the best at cursive script.

Zhou Budai said hurriedly, "Yes."

"How old are you?"

"I'm almost twenty-one years old."

Su Yi turned his head to ask Liu Man, "Xiao Man, you're almost 21, too?"

Liu Man nodded.

"You are about the same age, so it's easier for you to communicate with each other."

At this time, Zhou Budai sneaked a look at Liu Man. Despite him being so far away in Gudu, there was no such thing as distance on the internet. The Hanfu Goddess was also very famous among the youngsters in Gudu, and he had already learned about her.

Liu Man noticed his stare and smiled at him.

Zhou Buda's heart skipped a beat! He did not dare to look at her again.