Chapter 224: Types of People

Sun Weiwei had a habit of bringing a small notebook and a pen with her wherever she went so it was convenient for her to note down her ideas that suddenly popped out. She immediately started to write the general outline and distribute tasks, "The first step is to sign up a Tik Tok account and an officially authenticated Wei Bo for 'The Sisters'. This will require personal information. Chengfeng, you can have this task."

"Roger that," Jiang Chengfeng immediately replied.

"The second step is to plan the content for our first episode of 'The Sisters'. I will be in charge of that. The third step will be for Sis Peach. We need your filming techniques and pieces of equipment."

Tao Zhiyao posed an "OK" gesture, "No problem."

"The fourth step will be for the actresses. Xiaoru and Liu Man, you have to be ready at any moment. Expect me to call you any day for the filming of a video."

"Haha, that's no problem at all. It's summer break, after all, and I have nothing to do," Li Xiaoru rubbed her palms together as if she could see the cash rolling in right in front of her eyes right now.

Although Liu Man was not the type of person that "had nothing to do", she still had the time to film some videos.

Sun Weiwei was already experienced since she made "Happy Guo Guo" popular, so she could organize so many tasks and have a clear mind of who should do what. Everyone knew exactly what they needed to do. Although she didn't have the best looks, her entire body glowed with a temperament that belonged to leaders. Everyone was obedient and followed her orders.

Liu Man had to exclaim that Sun Weiwei was an outstanding girl. He Qisi was blind and did not have good taste. Luckily, he did not like Sun Weiwei back; she deserved someone better to care for her.

The few friends discussed details for another few moments before they each left to do what they were responsible for.

In the evening, Yu Zhan picked Liu Man up so they could go get dinner together. They had already promised each other in the morning.

"After the meal, I still have to go back to work. My clinic hasn't opened for a few days, and the customers are going to protest," Yu Zhan smiled helplessly.

Liu Man saw the fatigue in his eyes and said, worried, "Since you are so busy, you didn't have to come here."

"How is that fine? I promised you to have dinner together, and I cannot forget our deal. It's only half an hour of driving, anyway. Besides, I've been so busy with work, and you have to permit me to allow myself some rest."

Liu Man could understand his implications. He felt it was very relaxing to spend time with her. She felt so, too. She felt satisfied and happy whenever she was with Yu Zhan.

Yu Zhan caught a glance of Liu Man's subconscious chuckles with her head lowered.

"What are you laughing at?" He could help but curl up the corner of his lips, too.

"This afternoon, I invited all my friends over. We thought of a new idea to earn money," Liu Man told Yu Zhan their plan of creating the group for "The Sisters".

Yu Zhan also felt Sun Weiwei's thought was very good. However, this meant Liu Man was going to get busy again, "The few of you are all the active kind. You just can't stop and take a rest."

"Which is why there's a saying, 'things are classified into different types, and people get together with people who are similar to them'," Liu Man glanced at him, "Besides, you, yourself, are a busy man, too! Because you are doing what you like to do, you don't feel tired at all even when you are exhausted."