Chapter 241: Vet Yu

"This vet looks so handsome."

"He's only showing a pair of eyes, and you can tell he's handsome??"

"His eyes are so good-looking, so the other parts on his face must not be bad either."

"Hehe, what if he has buck teeth?"

"It's very possible, or why does he always wear a mask whenever he gets filmed? He's probably sorry for the lower half of his face."

"Mhm. Wearing a mask is similar to why some men like wearing sunglasses. They usually wear sunglasses because their eyes look too ugly, and only the lower half of their face is barely enough to be seen."

"But this vet's eyes definitely look perfect, and his posture is very upright. My guts tell me he's a handsome guy."

...

Ever since Vet Yu appeared, the audiences had never stopped sending comments, which kept on flying over the screen.

"Hey, my poop carer is dealing with a patient right now. She's a young German Shepherd, and her name is Fairy. Hi, Fairy sis."

The German Shepherd, who was being held in Miss Yu's arms at the moment, was as if responding to Paul when her black eyes coincidentally looked upward. The camera, at this moment, aimed at the German Shepherd's stomach, giving it a close-up.

"Fairy sis, your stomach is so big. How long has it been since you got pregnant?"

The German Shepherd looked very uninterested and showed no intention in answering Paul's question.

Paul continued to say, "Sis is very shy. Let's ask her poop carer about how she's doing."

Miss Yu said, "She has been pregnant for sixty days, and the expected date is almost arriving, so we are visiting Vet Yu to confirm one more time whether she needs a cesarean operation."

Tao Zhiyao did a great job on editing. Miss Yu was answering Sun Weiwei's question in this part, but now, it seemed as if she was replying to Paul.

Miss Yu then started smiling. Her smile was sweet and was full of happiness, "I'm about to become a grandma!"

"Fairy's owner seems so cute when she smiles."

"She also seems a bit pretty even without smiling."

"The dog looks so happy. She's like a family member to her owner."

Next, Paul stopped talking, and it was mainly a conversation between the vet and the German Shepherd's owner about the cesarean operation.

"I just learned that even dogs can go through a caesarean operation!"

"You have such limited knowledge. Even rats can go through caesarean operations..."

"Dogs are just like humans. Sometimes, they would encounter dystocia. If their dystocia is critical, then they can possibly die."

"It's so magical. I don't keep pets, and this is my first time getting to know a pet clinic. I feel like it's no different than hospitals for humans."

...

Then, the scene switched back to the pet clinic's main hall. A young girl in a blue nurse uniform appeared, and Paul continued to introduce, "She's Yu Yu's assistant, sis nurse. Let's get to know her daily job."

"Sis nurse, what do you usually do for your job?"

The nurse thought seriously for a moment before saying: "I do a lot. I make up prescriptions, I do injections, and I help patients set up intravenous drips. During surgeries, I have to give my boss his scalpels, help him clean the wounds, and help him take out stitches. Oh, and every day before we operate, I have to tidy up the place. Sometimes I even have to walk my boss's dog!"