Hinawakan nito ang bote ng tubig at pinainom siya. Matapos ay pinunasan nito ang gilid ng labi niya gamit ang daliri nito na ikinatulala ni Sunset dito.

"Thanks," she whispered, lost.

Hindi nito pinansin ang pasasalamat niya. "The guard informed me your punishment will end in half an hour but you will still get a shock one more time."

Mahina siyang tumango tapos ay tumaas ang isang gilid ng labi niya.

"Maybe you can ask the guard not to do it already?" She kid but deep inside she was hopeful.

Damn, the fucking shock collar hurt so much.

"No."

Sunset couldn't help but pout. Tch. The good samaritan is now gone. How sad.

"Okay," Sunset replied, weakly.

"But I'll stay here."

Sunset closed her eyes before she spoke so the bitterness that might flash through her eyes will be hidden. "You want to hear and see me shout in agony?" Her voice was leveled without a hint of pain or acerbity.

Silence was his response.

"Have fun then," she added after a few minutes of silence.

Hindi nagmulat ng mata si Sunset kahit na narinig niyang gumalaw ito. Pinakiramdaman at pinakinggan niya lang ang galaw nito. Pero nang maramdaman niya na naupo ito sa tabi niya ay tinignan niya ang binata.

"I need space when they turn on the shock collar or I might end up choking you," she humored voice flat.

Blanko siyang tinignan ng lalaki. "You're too weak to do that. I'm even certain you'll pass out."

"You bet?" Smugly, she challenged.

He gave a curt nod before tearing his eyes off of her.

"Carry me to my cell and bring me food then," she said, leaning her head against the wall again. "I'll be conscious and I will see you disappointed."

So they waited in silence. After a while, a guard entered the room.

"Boss, it's time for her last shock," imporma nito.

Sunset clenched her jaw. One more time Sunset and you're out.

"Do it." Ruckus coldly said.

Sunset swallowed. She gritted her teeth and fisted her hands, making herself ready for the last punishment.

Then she shouted when the electric shock penetrated her body. Burning her skin on her neck yet again. Damn it! Consciousness almost departed from her body but Ruckus, who, without a warning embraced her tightly giving her strength to remain awake.

"Stay awake woman," anito sa matigas na boses.

Sunset could hardly understand him. Too weak to even push him. To utter a word not to hug her.

After thirty seconds of shock, Ruckus fastly removed the collar from her neck. Giving her a little bit of comfort.

They stayed there in the corner when the guard left. Silently, with her loud and heavy breathing shattering the silence of the room. Sunset's eyes remained closed, too proud to show the pain in her eyes.

"I... I-m—" Sunset gulped, trying to remove the strain in her throat. "— c-cons-conscious R-Ruck... B-Bring me to my c-ell..." She uttered.

Narinig niya ang mabigat nitong pagbuntong hininga bago siya pinangko.

Resting her head on his shoulder while weakly holding his nape Sunset murmured her thanks.

"Stop that," saway nito sa kanya nang hinaplos-halos niya ang likod ng ulo nito makalipas ang ilang sandali.